-84-

Can't believe what I'm seeing. They got Tonks, Ted and Sniffy. This can't be real. This must be a nightmare. "(Y/N)..." Tonks gasps under her breath. There is worry written all over my friend's face as she's watching how weak I look on the floor. Apparently, 'Moody' had bought Wormtail into Remus's and Tonks's home in his rat form when they all came to visit. He then had hide himself somewhere in the house at the same time people were arguing with Harry, who tried to talk us out for taking the Polyjuice potion and pretend to be him. After we all left, Tonks had put Ted down to his crib and went to get their luggages and Sniffy, so they could all continue their way to Sirius's family house to safety. But... At the time she came back to pick Teddy up, Wormtail was in the nursery, holding Teddy in one of his arm, wand in another. Tonks had no choice, but to surrender. That slick bastard. With trembling hands and legs, I raise myself all fours:"They haven't done anything wrong. So you better let them go without a harm.". Bartemius raise his eyebrow:"Oh, so now you talk?". I won't say anything, only glare at him.

Then, Tonks and I share a look. The look that tells we are both desperate and don't know what to do in this situation. But we both know this won't end well. Sniffy is moving recklessly inside the cage he's in. Sniffy... It hurts my heart to hear his noises of discomfort. "Thought bringing your friend here would make you feel more comfortable to share the real location of the Choisen One." Bartemius grins. I only glare back to him with eyes that says 'not going to happen'. Then, the Death Eaters gives each others a nod, and the werewolf-man approaches Tonks. "Wh..- What are you doing?" Tonks frowns and holds onto her baby more. Panic raises inside me as well. Without a word, he takes Ted from her arms by force, which causes Tonks and I yell at the same time:"What are you doing?! Stop!!". Right away, Ted starts crying. Tears raises on the mother's eyes. She can't do anything since Wormtail has his wand pointed right against her back.

My heart is pounding hard inside my chest now. The thought they'll do something to my godson... I will never forgive myself. "Give him back to her, right now!" I raise my voice as I get up. "Or what?" Bellatrix chuckles. Good question. There's nothing we can do at this point. Without our wands... We are powerless. "Now..." Bellatrix tries to say her next threat, but the baby's constant crying and Sniffy's squirming in the cage interrupts her thoughts, and it all irritates the Death Eaters, so they start yelling at us to make them shut up. Tonks and I start shouting back at them to hand Ted back to his mother and let Sniffy out of the cage, but they won't listen. During all of this mess, my gaze finally goes to Draco, who has been very quiet this whole time. I need him to wake up from this madness. Giving him stern look:"Are you really let them do this to innocent baby? Draco, you are better than this.". "Don't speak to my son that way!" Lucius snaps back. Ted starts crying even louder now. It really drives the Death Eaters on the edge.

Completely ignoring Lucius here and keep on talking:"Have you ever thought why the Dark Lord choice you, Draco? Because you are replaceable to him!". The look on Draco's face goes more pale - so does Lucius's a bit. Almost like they've never even thought about it before - or at least Draco hasn't. "Quiet, (Y/N)." Harold growls. I ignore him as well and won't take my eyes off of the young boy:"There is no honer in your position, Draco. Just practicality. As soon as you'd fail, he's going to put someone else of these numb heads to do the job!". Harold quickly storms up to me and slaps me across the face:"Silence!". "Ah..-!" I let out when the palm of his hand hits the cheek. The slap was so strong, I fall to the floor on my stomach, hitting part of my chin onto the floor as well. "Leave her alone!" Tonks raise her voice, but gets poked by Wormtail's wand to her back to remind her to keep quiet and just watch as the shit show goes down.

At this point, Harold sees nothing, but red. As soon as I turn myself around, he sits on top of me:"Come here you..-", he tries to smack me across the face multiple times, but I keep blocking each hit as best as I can by bringing arms up to shield me. He gets frustrated by my resistance, so he grabs me by the wrist of my left arm, pulls down the sleeve and draws his wand. What happens next makes me scream once again on top of my lungs; he starts carving something on my left forearm with the wand. He's way too heavy and strong for me to push him off of me, so I have no choice, but lay there and scream. The pain... It's burning into my skin. Bellatrix is the only one smiling while the others has more serious look on their faces. Tonks is in tears and screams:"STOP IT!!! I'll tell everything you want to know!". The pain partly vanishes and I gasp, like I've just been pulled out under a water or something. Everyone has their eyes on Tonks. "Just... Don't hurt her anymore. Please..." her voice trembles. My jaw keeps shivering as I'm trying to tell her 'no', but I can't form the word properly. Harold gets off of me and smirks:"There. Wasn't so bad now, was it?".