-121-

Bet I've never ran this fast as I'm running right now. Without stopping, I keep dodging some of the curses and rocks that is been thrown around. Anytime anyone tries to attack me, I just swift the wand and they either go flying or gets Bombardared in that place. My eyes are glued on what's ahead. Gotta get to Severus, gotta get to Severus, gotta get to Severus..!! In a panic state like this, I'm not going to risk loosing a limp or two by using the Apparate spell right now, so I have no choice but to run. When I finally get down to the ground floor - where was the last time I saw Minerva and the others, I can't spot them anywhere. Hope they are alright. I continue to run, but realize the fastest way to the Boathouse has been blocked by huge pieces of the castle that have been fallen. Damn it!

Got no time to use Reparo or anything that sort, so I start to run and go around it, hoping there could be another path to get there. Right in that moment, as soon as I take the two first running steps, the giant that has been swinging this huge mallet, notices me and stomp their huge foot in my way, blocking the path I was about to go. Huh?! My head immediately snaps up to them and eyes widens out of surprise. Oh, no. Automatically, I start to take steps back, away from the enemy. The giant roars and raises their weapon up high, ready to crush me right in there. Quickly, I swift my wand and yell:"Sectumsempra!!!". The wand shoots two lights of spells and the curse slashes the giant's arms in half. "RRRAAAAHHH!!!" the giant screams as both of their arms falls off with the mallet and they thud on their knees to the ground - making it all shake a bit. I'm little bit taken aback it actually worked:"That'll do.". And I continue to run.

As soon as I get out of the Courtyard and see the stairs that will lead to the Boathouse, I notice Greyback - who's hunched down, like he's eating something. Or someone. My legs stops themselves to see what the hell is he doing. Then, my whole face goes all pale when I realize; he's eating a young girl's neck - and she's not moving. "No!!" I exclaim and Greyback sharply lifts his head up to take a look. His whole mouth is covered in fresh blood. The sight is horrifying. Without wasting anymore time, I shoot a curse on him and he goes flying. Quickly, I rush to the girl to see if there is a change she'd be still alive. But no. The girl is dead. And the worst part? It's Olive - Vivian's girlfriend. "No." I let out a shaky breath. My thoughts gets cut off when I hear this oddly familiar voice coming from the distance as well as this incredible coldness fills up the air that goes thru my body. Huh?

That's when I look in the distance. And my eyes widens. Don't tell me..- There are thousands of Dementors, coming this way with high speed. They are hungry - oh, so hungry to eat everyone's souls. "Fuck..!" I hiss thru my teeth and point the wand at them, even I'm fully aware there is no way I can fight that many at once. How am I going to..- Just when I'm about to use the Expecto Patronum on them, this massive of a light shoots behind me. What the..-?! It blinds me for a moment, and I have no choice but to cover the eyes. The charm is so huge and powerful, all of the Dementors goes flying - far, far away from the castle. Who in the world has this much power to be able to do that?

As soon as the bright light fades away, my head snaps to look behind me. I can't believe my eyes when I recognize the old man standing there. "Aberforth?!" I gasp surprised. Again, for a moment there it really looked like Albus was standing there. Thought he said he doesn't want anything to do with the war? He looks pleased how he managed to get rid of all of the Dementors, but soon that tiniest smirk falls as he shifts his gaze to me:"Well? Don't just stand there, you bloody fool. Go!". It's like his words has magic in them, since as soon as he said that, I began running again:"Thank you, Aberforth!!". Wonder what changed his mind? For a moment, the old man looks how I get further away by every step. Then he sighs under his breath defeated:"Your aunt really is a scary woman...". Then, he turns around and continues to battle all of the enemies outside with all the other Wizards. As I rush down the multiple stairs to get to the Boathouse, the bombs and all the other battling noises are slowly fading away into the distance. I'm coming for you, Sev. Just hold on!

When I finally reach the bottom of the stairs, I slow down the steps so no one can hear me - in case they are already inside the Boathouse. Desperately trying to settle down the breath while sneaking closer to the windows as I'm keeping myself low. Whooo, that's a lot of stairs... Merlin, good thing I didn't need to climb up them. When I finally reach the right window and peek inside, I notice Severus's back as he's standing there. And he's not alone. Voldemort is already there with him. I can feel how my heart sinks down to the stomach. Sev..! "You have performed extraordinary magic this last few hours alone." Snape speaks with the calm, yet monotonic tone to his master. Voldemort keeps slowly approaching him:"No... No. I am extraordinary, but the wand... Resists me.". Well, he sounds humble. "There is no wand more powerful. Olivander has said it himself." Snape tells calmly. That's when I notice the big snake on the floor as it slowly slithers around Severus's feet. Oh, no. The anxiety raises to the roof inside me right now. What am I going to do?!

"Tonight, when the boy comes, it will not fail you. I'm sure of it." Severus keeps on speaking the way he has always spoke to 'his master'. Voldemort doesn't look too convinced as he is now staring at the man in front of him. "It answers to you. And you only." the servant still tries to convince him. Can't lie, I do admire how smooth Severus is with this - acting to be on Voldemort's side for this long. The Dark Lord's brow bone raise:"Does it?". There is this slight change in Snape as he gives a quick frown:"My Lord?". That's when Voldemort slowly starts walking around him, like a snake:"The wand... Does it truly answer to me?". Had to go hide there for a second since he was about to see me as he walked. Thank Merlin he didn't see me. Now that he has his back facing me, I dare to peek from my hide again. What is his plan?

"You're clever man, Severus. Surely you must know." Voldemort's words slithers into Severus's ears as he once again continues to walk around him, back where he was standing in the begin with. "Where does it true loyalty lie?" he keeps wondering. In seconds, Severus sees me the corner of his eye and quickly turns to his master while having his hands behind his back:"With you. Of course... My Lord.". He's fidgeting the fingers which gives me the impression he's now more nervous. I haveto do something! With that, while keeping myself low, I carefully start to go around the Boathouse, towards the entry deck that is facing the lake. While sneaking, I keep taking these quick glances at the men inside the Boathouse, and where I'm heading. Don't wanna trip on anything and let them know I'm here. "The Elder Wand can not serve me properly because... I am not its true Master." Voldemort tells dramatically and turns to Snape. The look on Severus's face won't budge. He just keep staring at the enemy right in the eyes.

"The Elder Wand belongs to the Wizard who killed its last owner." Voldemort again approaches him slowly. Severus calmly inhales thru his nose. Like he's ready for what's about to happen. "You killed Dumbledore, Severus. While you live, the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine." the Dark Lord continues as he stops. "You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus. But only I can live forever." his voice got more low at this point. Severus's lips apart:"My Lord..-", "EXPELLIARMUS!!!" my roar echoes around the whole Boathouse as I come behind my hide after sneaking so close to them without their notice. The Elder Wand immediately flies out from Voldemort's hand, and it actually falls into the water beside us. Both of the men look shocked to see me, and Nagini hisses while showing the sharp teeth while partly hiding under his master's robes.

Keeping the wand pointed at the enemy with stern glare while slowly making my way closer to Severus:"Trying to kill a man without giving them the change to defend themselves? You really are a coward.". The shocked look on Voldemort's face falls, like he just remembered who I am and chuckles low:"Why, isn't it the harlot... Came to save the source of your income?". "It's (Y/N). And I'm here to skin you and your pet snake." I hiss with low, murderous tone. Nagini hisses once again. "Is that so?" he hums. In seconds; the snake quickly jumps in the water to fetch the wand for its master, and I won't waste time to shoot a stunning spell at him, but he manages to block it with the Wandless Magic. Shit! The snake already comes back to hand the Elder Wand to him when I'm about to swift my wand at him again - but something happens to Voldemort. His eyes widens and he gasps, almost like having a stroke. Huh?! Severus sees this as an opening, and in seconds he snatches me by wrapping arms around my body. Confused and surprised by this, I gasp:"What are yo..-?! Hey!!", he quickly turns into the black smoke and we whoosh out of the Boathouse with such high speed. "Nnnoooooooooo!!!" Voldemort screams thru the pain he's feeling, and is too weak to go after us.