-89-

In middle of the night, I wake up to this... Distant noise. "..Mmhhm..?" lazily opening my eyes and hear how the noise becomes more clear. Then I realize, someone's knocking at the door. What? My heart jumps and I shoot up to sit. Immediately I can feel the cold breeze touching the skin that once was covered the warm blanket. The knocking won't stop. Quickly, I got up and rush to the door. Right when I swing the door open, ready to deal whoever is behind it, my whole body froze for a second. It's Severus! Got no time to react when he scoops me in his arms and our bodies presses together. Huh?! "(Y/N)." he let's under his breath like we haven't seen each other in years. Severus..? He holds me so tight as one of his hand is wrapped around behind my back, one caressing back of my hair. What is this?

Even I'm partly petrified by the sudden embrace, I can't help but notice the scent of him... The warmth of his body against mine... The way his strong arms are around me firmly... My heart starts beating faster and I can feel how my whole body goes from stiff to relaxed one. Severus... He then leans a bit away to look me and gently brushes piece of hair out of my face:"(Y/N)...". Giving him no change to say or do anything else, I cup his face and pull him close, so our lips connect. Eyes closed, I taste those wonderful lips against mine finally. Oh, how much I've been craving them. We both inhale thru our noses as the kiss gets deeper. This feels right. This feels... Like it should be. Without breaking the kiss, he shuts the door behind him with one, simple swift move. Then we both start walking deeper into the room as the hunger grew bigger. I can't stop myself. Even if I wanted to.

The back of my knees hits the edge of the bed, and we both fall down on to the surface of the bed. The eagerness inside me raises and we continue kissing. Severus's hands starts wandering around my body which makes me feel insane. My hands tangles into his dark hair and we both let out soft moans into each others mouths. I want to feel him. All of him. "(Y/N)." he calls in middle of the heated moment. I want to tell him not to say anything. Please don't say anything that could ruin this moment. I... Want him. I need him. Only him. When all of sudden, in middle of our kissing, his tongue turns into long and thin one that splits in half - like snakes have. What?! My eyes widens and I quickly shove him off, fear raising in me. Before I knew it, he had turned into Nagini - whose at least five times bigger than before. The feeling that once was Severus's arms wrapped around me was now the snake's tail, strangling me. No!!

Just when the snake is about to make the attack with the sharp teeth, my eyes shoots up wide open and I gasp:"HA-!!". And just like that... I've woken up from my own bed. Cold sweat streaming down as the heart is beating fast. Quickly, I raise myself to sit to look around. As I bring my hand over to the chest, I instinctively hold onto the chain that is tangling around my neck. It's still in middle of the night. It was... Just a dream. When it sinks in there is no real danger and I'm all alone in this room, I let out long and deep exhale to calm down the nerves. Oh, Merlin..! That was intense. Running fingers thru my hair and try to calm down. It felt somewhat real. As I think thru what I saw, a light blush ends up creeping on my face. I still feel the heat in my lower stomach. Severus... Bigger blush raises on my face now. Nooo...!! I slap my cheeks with both hands at the same time to get my thoughts in order. What's wrong with me?!

The days goes by. Things really has changed around here. There are no longer students running around the castle, laughing and having fun after the classes. No... This is way worse than the time Umbridge briefly took the lead when Dumbledore was away. Children are basically rushing back into their dormitories as soon as the classes are over to avoid running into the Carrow twins. The castle itself is also in its worse shape than ever before, since most of the elves has left Hogwarts 'because they are just elves, we don't need to pay them' - according to the new order that came from the Ministry. Pretty much over half of the elves left to look for another job after they heard they weren't going to get payed of their work. Luckily, there are some elves who decided to stay loyal to Hogwarts and keep on working here. Dongy being one of them.