-115-

I can't believe my eyes. There is no way... Aunt-Ruby - my aunt-Ruby is standing there, surrounded by bunch of Dark Wizards in this pub. Wha..- What is she doing in here?! The stern look hasn't fade away from aunt's face as she stares back at the men and women in front of her. There are eight to ten of them! "You heard him. Go cry somewhere else, old hag." one of the female Dark Wizards snorts proudly, like they own the place. Just when aunt-Ruby is about to give a piece of her mind, the look on Aberforth's face is quite stern towards the louts:"I'm only going to say this once; please leave. For this instant. Before I'll give you something to cry about.". As expected, his words does not please the Dark Wizards.

They are all now turned to look at him while he stands behind the counter. "I'd advice you to keep your mouth shut, old man." one of the wizards spat. Soon they began to throw more insults towards the owner of the place - ordering him to go back to the backroom with warning tone. This doesn't look too good. Then, I hear how the door behind me slightly creaks open. Hm? Immediately, I take a glance over the shoulder, only to see Remus peeking out from the tiny gap. "(Y/N). Get back in here." he whisper hisses. Quickly I shook my head as a 'no' and turn to look what's happening on the other side of the wall. Remus mutters under his breath how I'm going to get us all killed while glaring at me. But what he didn't take in his consideration, is now that he has the door slightly open, the little niffler escapes from the backroom to get where her owner went. But... Instead of running to me, she runs right past me - into the pub area where the others are. "Wh..-?! Muffin!" I whisper hiss when I notice the niffler quickly passing by. Remus also looks surprised by all of this. Shit!

It all happens so fast; Dark Wizards are quick to notice the little niffler running and squeaking as she past their legs. "A RAT!?!?" one of them yells out of fear. "Huh?! What..-? Where?" few of them takes a step back surprised and start looking around baffled. Aunt-Ruby looks down too, but not as afraid as some of the others around her. She's quick to realize it's not a rat that keeps running around the place, going under everyone's long capes and robes. People around the bar are freaking out. Almost like one person's fear of rodents spread like a wild fire around them. In seconds, the fear in me raises Muffin might face the same fate as Sniffy did, so without any hesitation, I rush out behind the corner. Remus's yelp gets stuck in his throat when he realizes this. In middle all of the mess, Ruby lift her gaze up and sees me standing other side of the room over these people. Our eyes meets right away. "(Y/N)!!!" she exclaims surprised. "Aunt!" I automatically respond back.

In that very moment, Aberforth's head snaps onto his left to see me, but before he managed to upbraid me, couple of the wizards turn to look over their shoulders to see what's going on. They are quick to recognize me. Muffin then runs up to me and climbs into my arms. To be able to feel her soft fur on my palm makes me feel slightly more calm. At the same time, Remus rushes behind the corner too to stand beside me, which then raises everyone's attention in the room one by one. One of them draw their wand, ready to point it at me:"Well, look who..-", "Oh, no you won't!!" Ruby is quick to see red and pulls out her own wand to use Expelliarmus. The wand flies out of the wizard's hand right away and lands somewhere further away. Making this little 'diling' - sound when it hits the floors. Oh..- There is a pause. Everyone is staring at the wooden stick on the floor in silence. Feels like we are all holding our breaths. Shit.

In seconds, everyone in the room draw their wands out and began to attack us all three. Having no time to think any spell to use against them, I yelp and dodge their attacks just in time by leaping under the counter near me while holding Muffin close. Remus is quick to go take cover behind the wall he just walked behind from. Ruby starts fighting against three other wizards and the rest of the enemies are trying to get us two. Remus tries to cast spells back anytime there is a change. Different kinds of spells are flying and bouncing around the pub - breaking some of the chairs, tables and glasses along the way when missing their targets or trying to hit with them. While sitting on the floor, back leaning against the counter and holding the niffler close to my chest, I try to think what charm I should use to get these bad guys to stop. How did this turn out like this?!