-120-

While flying on the hippogriff up in the air around the castle, I can see the terrible sight how there are tons of Death Eaters casting different colored spells while flying around in their black smoke form into the castle thru the windows and doors - destroying everything from their way. They even got giants and huge spiders on their side. How in the world did they got them to join? That's when my focus goes to the two familiar students who are fighting against the enemies further away. It's Cho and Cedric. They are holding hands while casting spells left and right. They really are doing a good job while fighting. Covering both of their backs. When all of sudden, someone shoots a spell that breaks part of the castle right above them and heavy pieces are about to fall on them. Oh, no!

Cedric is the first one to notice this and quickly pulls his girlfriend in his arms to protect while raising his wand above them. Knowing his strength, he won't be able to stop all of them for crushing them. So as fast as I can, I cast a spell that turns the pieces that are about to hit them into a dust. Rest of the pieces simply falls onto the Death Eaters around them and gets crushed. There is a stunned look on both of them while they are wondering who helped them as they are holding onto each other. But soon enough, Cho sees how I fly by with Buckbeak:"(Y/N)!!". "Go help Professor McGonagall!!" I yell over the loud noises and gave them a quick wave before flying out of their sight. Cho then looks up to her boyfriend and grabs him by the hand:"Come on!". And they both start running.

At this point the hair tie from my hair has dissolved, so my hair keeps floating and recklessly moving among the wind. There are big explosions happening in and outside of the castle and people are running, screaming and fighting for their dear lives. The worry raises in my heart. I need to find Severus! But where? Where he can be? Soon, my thoughts gets cut of when couple of black smokes whizes right beside us. Shit! Without wasting any time, they start casting curses. Buckbeak is quick to start dodging while I fight back. The bright lights began to flash right before my eyes, making it harder to see the enemy. Eventually, I manage to shoot one of them and they go crashing down to the battle field underneath us. One more to go! That's when I turn to see the Death Eater on my right side, ready to drop them down as well. My eyes widens when I recognize the face thru the smoke. Lucius!

It all happens so quickly; Lucius grit his teeth and casts a spell on us. Something happens to Buckbeak and we both fall. "No..!!" I gasp. Our fall didn't last long since we crash into one of the connected stone bridges near the Ravenclaw Tower. Immediately, when the hippogriff hits the ground he lets out this squeal of pain and I fly off of him. "Argh..!!" my body rolls couple of times before stopping. As soon as I get the hold of the reality, I glance to the beast further away:"Buckbeak!". Seems that he's been stunned. Unable to move. Fuck! The black smoke quickly lands about seven meters away, revealing the man completely:"Such an irony... A professor, who will never learn.". Trying to raise myself as fast as I can, despite the ache that is going thru my body:"Hnghh...". Guess I shouldn't have been so cocky last time I saw him. Considering the fact I threatened him and his son.

Before I can say anything to make Lucius reconsider what he's about to do, he already has his wand drawn out. "I know promising for Severus to keep my hands off of you was going to be a mistake. But he's not here now, is he..?" he smirks and approaches with slow steps. Severus. The sound of bombs been bombed can be heard somewhere underneath us as I get on all fours. The pants got ripped from my right knee and it's bleeding. Shit... I then shoot him a stern glare and notice how decayed he is. More than the last time I saw him. "Where is he?" I spat. Lucius scoffs softly:"Still going after him, eh? Now... Why would I bother to tell you? It'll be only waste of time, my dear. Because I'm going to make sure you will not get anywhere near to the Dark Lord and tell him about Draco.". He then lift up his wand, ready to cast a curse on me. My heart drops and the grip around my wand tightens as I try to think a spell to use on him. But in that very moment, someone appears between us and a flash of light shoots right on Lucius and he goes flying - throwing him thru the old wooden door behind him, breaking it in pieces:"ARGH!". What?!