-83-

Didn't take long before I got taken away by the Snatchers. Apparently, the person who's been pretending to be Alastor Moody this whole time is someone called as Bartemius Crouch Junior. The name really doesn't ring the bell. All I know his family has something to do with the Ministry. And that's all I need to know. To think after all this time, the real Alastor Moody never showed up in Hogwarts. It was Bartemius all along. He just tried to get on our good side to get Harry to the Dark Lord. I feel so stupid. I get dragged by Bartemius in front of these big, black gates that leads into this huge manor. No idea where we are, but this isn't good. Maybe it's the all adrenaline in me, but I don't feel constantly afraid. Only the times if I happen to accidentally make an eye contact with my father, that's when I feel panic raising inside me. If he even really is my father. So I have tried to avoid looking at him as best as I can. Not that I would care, but I can not help but wonder, where my mother is? Thought she would also be here.

As soon as we get inside, we walk up the stairs and just when I get to the top, Bartemius pushes me to go forward:"Keep moving, luv.". Right away, the people inside this large room that has a big fireplace in one corner and long, black table in another, they all turn around to see us. Right away I recognize some of them. Lucius Malfoy, the werewolf-man and the woman whose name I cannot remember. What is all this? Even Draco is here. He rather looks more timid than the others. The woman in all black looks at us and scoffs:"Where's the boy?". "Just be glad I didn't come back with empty hands." Bartemius hisses as gives the final push on my back, forcing me to take a step in front of all of the Death Eaters. The push was too sudden and strong, I fall on my knees onto the dark wooden floors. Ouch... The woman looks at me up and down, unimpressed:"Ah, Snape's little plaything, is it?". Plaything?

Before any of us can open our mouth, one of the Snatchers steps forward:"Let's not forget who actually caught her. I'd like to have the reward as quickly as possible, so me and my boys could be on our way.". All of sudden, the woman turns to this man and without a warning, she uses her wand to cast the whip spell, which sends an actual whip to strangle the man. "Do you really think we would pay for catching her instead of the Choisen One?! HUH?!" her voice echoes around the big room. My eyes widens out of pure shock how she just went from zero to hundred like that. The man holds onto the whip and tries desperately gasp some air. The look on Lucius's and Bartemius's won't even budge - except my father's, who seems to be more like turned on by the sight. Sick bastard. Rest of the Snatchers don't know what to do at this point, they are too afraid to get the same destiny as their friend here. An evil laugh fills the room as the woman sees how the Snatcher's face starts to turn blue. I can't watch this, so I turn my head away.

She then finally releases him and starts shouting:"GO! GET OUT OF HERE, YOU MAGGOTS!". Immediately, they all leave the manor that instant. My head follows as they run past me. What's going to happen now?! "Bellatrix Lestrange... You really are, a woman with surprises." my father approaches her with sparkles in his eyes. Ah! Bellatrix, that what it was! We all watch as Harold comes to her, puts his hand behind her neck and pulls her into passionate kiss. WHAT?! They both really are going at it, like teenagers. Bartemius is the first one who rolls his eyes, like this is something they do all the time. Lucius however is the one to raise his voice:"Enough with that disgraceful behavior in my own house!!". My eyes goes to him. So we are in his house. The house would need more feminine touch, but who am I to say...

Then, my eyes shifts from him to Draco, who seems to be on edge. He's keeping his gaze down like he's too afraid to make any eye contact with any of us. Last time I saw him was back at the Astronomy Tower. Now that I look at him, it seems that he hasn't slept or eat well these past weeks. And no wonder. Harold and Bellatrix finally pulls away from their French kissing and share this unpleasant looking smirk. Urgh... I have now pretty much joined with my capture to roll eyes with him. Harold then looks at me while tracing his hand down onto Bellatrix's waist:"Oh, don't look at me like that, pumpkin.". My gaze hardens to look straight at him and I dare to open my mouth:"Eloise won't be happy.". He burst out laughing with Bellatrix, both bending their backs backwards. What's so funny about that? My mother would kill him if she finds out. After all, they both were toxically jealous towards each other, even they did keep cheating on one another. Harold breaths out after settling down the laughter:"Oh, (Y/N)... Guess I should have told you earlier; I'm a widow now.". Both of my eyebrows raise and eyes widens for a moment. What?