-81-

Soon after, piece of Harry's hair gets mixed with the Polyjuice potion and us volunteers take a sip of the drink. The volunteers are; Me, Hermione, Ron, Fred, and George. As soon as I take the sip, the bitterness hits right away and I make a face of disgust:"Ehw...". Last time I've ever touched the potion was back when we were learning how to brew it back when I was a student. Forgot how awful it tastes. Soon, my whole body starts to feel tingly - and not in any pleasant way. Some of us shrink or grew taller as our body started to adjust into becoming Harry Potter. I look down to my hands and see them change. Woah! And soon enough, there are six Harry Potters in the livingroom. "Wow, we're identical!" the twins exclaim as they look at each other. "Not yet you're not." Mad-eye grabs the red bag he brought with him and empties it in middle of the room. Same looking types of clothes drops down and all six of us grabs a pair to put them on.

"What is this color combo? I can not wear this." I joke while looking at the clothes we are supposed to wear. "Oh, shut it and get undressed." Mad-eye rolls his eyes. We all start putting on the red long sleeved shirts, grey jackets and brown pants. I decided to keep the bras on, in case I turn back to myself in middle of our trip to Burrow. The thought of being without them doesn't really fancy me. Remus and Tonks are watching thru the windows, trying to see if there's anyone out there spying on us. In middle all of this fuss, after I put on the clothes, an evil smirk appears on my face as I narrow my eyes on Sirius. He sees this and raise an eyebrow:"What?". "Thought you'd like me to scratch behind your ear now, Padfoot. Whose a good boy...~" I joke. The look of disgust comes up on his face and he crosses arms over his chest and looks away:"Please don't do that while you look like my godson.". Can't help, but burst out laughing:"Hahahaha!!".

Others also starts making little light hearted jokes here and there too. It's nice to see the others smile. Guess we all need a laugh in middle the dark times we're living in. Moody is the only one who doesn't seem to be pleased by our little banter, so he clears his throat to get our attention:"Each Potter will have a protector. Harry - the real Harry, stick with me. The rest of you, choose your own.". Hagrid managed to open his mouth:"Sorry, but... If I may say so, I would like to take Harry with my bike.". Moody's head snaps right at him. Looks like he doesn't fancy about the idea. Then, he takes his flask from his pocket and takes a gulp of it before speaking:"Very well... (Y/N).". I peek behind the others:"Yes?". "You come with me." he order. "Sure." I nod. It feels weird - to say the least, to be someone else and try to adjust in their body like this. But little by little, I start to feel okay with it.

Since Ted needs someone to take care of him, Tonks won't come with us. So, the groups are; me and Moody. Harry and Hagrid. Remus and Hermione. Sirius and Ron. Arthur and the twins. Our plan is to fly from here all the way to the Burrows. Heard they got their house finally fixed, so I'm looking forward to see what they have done to it. They have also put on magical barrier to protect them, so none of the Death Eaters should be able to make their attack there - if we happen to run into them. Should take more than twenty minutes to fly there. Hopefully we all get in there in one piece... As we all walk outside, Remus and Tonks share a quick kiss of goodbye and she and the baby gets back inside. Then, Remus and Sirius casts the protecting spell around the house just in case. Tonks told us she will be heading to the 12 Grimmauld Place with the baby and Sniffy as soon as the close is clear. They will be in good hands in there. Then, we all look at each other as we start to get in our position to get ready to go up in the sky with our brooms. We can do this!

After Moody gave us the count down, we all went up in the air - into the dark grey clouds. The higher we go, my heart starts raising more and more. Mad-eye and I keep flying side by side as the others flies ahead of us with their pairs. Won't take long before they all disappear somewhere in the clouds. It makes me feel anxious, but I do trust them and that they all will be fine. It just would be nice to see them all times. "Hold on tight, Harry." Mad-eye shouts to me. We agreed they'll call us as 'Harry' in case someone will hear us. I turn to look what's ahead of us as we're about to go thru a thick cloud. The city lights are about to vanish as we come closer to it. Here we go. The grip around the broom and wand tightens.