-119-

Soon after, people spread out from the Great Hall to get in their positions all around the castle, like we had planned on. Ready for the war to break. "Be careful." I tell Sirius and Remus right before going our separate ways. There are so many people, running around right past us. "We'll do. Don't you worry about us, (Y/N)." Remus gives a gentle smile. "Remus is right. It should be you we should be worrying about." Sirius smirks mischievously. My eyes flickers between them before forcing a smirk:"Least kills treats a night out after this.". Bigger smiles appears on both of them. "That's more like it!" Sirius chuckles proudly. "We'll keep the count." Remus promises. "And no cheating." I quickly raise a finger as a warning. "Wouldn't even dream about it." Sirius again chuckles. There is a pause as we stare at each other. Hoping this isn't the last time we see each other. "Come on now, (Y/N). We need to keep on moving." Minerva interrupts us by pushing me to go forward. We share the last fade smile before the duo starts running up the stairs. Please be careful.

There are bunch of people rushing out of the front doors to the yard among us. Neville and couple more students are trying to keep up with me and Minerva, still a bit hesitant what they need to do. "Let me get this straight, Professor... You're actually giving us permission to do this?" Neville asks while we are speed walking side by side. I nod without looking at the boy:"That's correct, Neville. Minerva was the one who suggested it, after all.". "To blow it up? 'Boom'?" he still can't believe this is all real. "Boom!!" I mimic with my hands big explosion. "Wicked." he breaths out amazed. But then his face goes more pensive:"Ho-how on earth are we going to do that?". I glance at the Gryffindor who's been following us:"Mr. Finnigan. As I recall it, he has a particular proclivity for pyrotechnics.". I remember there has been couple of occasions when he has managed to set some plants on fire back when I was teaching Herbology. No idea how he did that, but ever since I never gave him a task where he can treat the plants without supervision. "I can bring it down. No problem!" Mr. Finnigan smiles proudly, like he already has a plan what kinds of expositions he's going to use on the old wooden bridge - also knows as the Covered Bridge, that leads to Hagrid's Hut.

Right after that, Neville, Vivian and Ginny goes after Seamus to get the right items. Immediately when we step outside, I feel this cold breeze going thru me, reminding me this isn't a dream we are living. This is actually happening. The sky is pitch black. It's almost hard to see the Dementors that are still floating above the school. "You do realize, you can't keep out You-Know-Who indefinitely?" Professor Flitwick worries as he walks down the stairs with us. "That doesn't mean we can't delay him." Minerva looks in the distance with such a determined. "And his name is Voldemort! Filius, you might as well use it. He's going to try to kill you either way." she continued. Filius and I both turn to look at her. But for different reasons. Professor Flitwick might seem a bit stunned by her words, unlike me - who has admiring gaze at her. She's so brave.

After that, Filius continues his way and Minerva turns around to face the school while raising her wand:"Piertotum Locomotor!". And just like that, all along the corridor the statues and suits of armor jumped down from their plinths, and from the echoing crashes from the floors above and below, we knew that their fellows throughout the castle had done the same. My eyes are sparkling by the sight. Woah! As the statued armors walks past us, Minerva speaks to them:"Hogwarts is threatened. Man the boundaries, protect us, do your duty to our school!". For a moment, we both stand there and watch how they walk towards the entry of the castle. There's not much I can do, but stand here all stunned how amazing Hogwarts really is. I always knew it has the ability to surprise every year. But this... This might be the top thing I've ever witnessed. Minerva stands there all giddy, leans a bit towards me and whispers:"I've always wanted to use that spell.". Lifting up my eyes on my friend with a slight smile. I'm so proud of her.