-111-

Lucius Malfoy looks pleased by the stunned, off guard look he managed to get on my face. In seconds when I recognized the man, I notice the difference in him. For my surprise, Lucius doesn't look as neatly put together like he usually has been whenever I've seen him. He looks quite ragged, actually. Like he hasn't slept many nights well, or ate anything for few days. His white hair isn't loosely tightened behind his back. It's now freed and little bit frizzy. What happened to him? Got no time to stay here and figure that out - as my instinctive reaction, like a prey animal, I quickly turn around and make a run for it, but... "Oop..-! What's... Your hurry, dear?" Lucius is fast to swing his walking stick, so the snake ornament's sharp teeth digs into my shoulder and he spins me around back to face him. "Ash..-!!" I groan from the slight pain the teeth gave thru the fabric of my work robe.

Before I can do anything, he's quick to push me up against the brick wall where I once was leaning against. As fast as I can, I try to grab my wand, but Lucius is faster to hold onto my wrist with his free hand:"A-a-a. No need for that.". Shit! Now he has a strong grip around my right wrist as he's holding the cane near to my face, ready to either use a spell on me or scratch my cheek with the snake's sharp teeth. "What you want?" I hiss while trying to keep a brave face. Even I can feel my heart pounding fast out of stress. There's also this anger bubbling inside me. After all, last time I saw him was back at the Malfoy Manor. Where Sniffy..- Lucius's cold grey eyes shifts between mine before he asks:"Shouldn't you be in the castle?". "Doesn't concern you." I snap back and try to wrench myself free, but for vain.

Lucius only tightens the grip around me and brings the shiny ornament even closer to my face:"Oh, but I believe it does, my dear. You see... I could... Summon more Death Eaters to teach you a lesson. Right. On. This. Alley.". His eyes then continued saying:'And no one would come to save you.'. Hate to admit, but he's right. If there would appear bunch of Death Eaters and they would all start beating me up in this alley, no one would even dared to take the second glance or even think about coming for help. Fuck... Giving him more stern glare before asking again:"What you want?". "The boy." he answer. Of course, he's after Harry. "Don't know where he is." I answer coolly. But obviously Lucius won't buy it. "Don't test me, (Y/N)." he growls under his breath as he brings one of the teeth of the snake an inch away from my cheek. If I'll move, it's going to cut the flesh.

The grip around the mirror in my other hand tightens against my stomach. What do I do?! "Severus may have a soft spot on you for some particular reason... Unlike me. So might as well start singing." he warns. "I..." I start hesitatingly. Lucius raise an eyebrow, ready to hear the answer where Harry is. Then, my eyes goes back to being stern:"I'd put that cane down if I were you.". Evil grin appears on his face as he stares down on me:"And why would I do that? There is no bargain in this one, luv. It's either you or Potter.". I keep the glare:"Or your son.". There is a twitch in Lucius's grey eyes, but tries to remain his cool. "What did you just say?" he isn't pleased by the threat. But I have no choice... "Draco was the one who disarmed Dumbledore at the Astronomy Tower that night. Which makes him the owner of the Elder Wand. Right? You and I both know what your precious Lord will do if he finds out." I tell him.

The look on Lucius's face slowly falls as he's registering what I just said. Can feel how my heart keeps beating fast as well as body is shaking a bit, but I try to ignore all that. Can't let him see how nervous I really am. He then frowns angrily:"You are bluffing.". "Wanna bet on that? Go on. Call all your little friends. I'll let everyone know how Draco is in Voldemort's way. See how long it takes before your son faces the same destiny as Dumbledore. Or don't. He's going to realize it sooner or later either way." my eyes keeps shifting between his with the stern glare. As soon as I said the name, Lucius feels the burning sensation on his left arm and now struggles what to do. Somewhere in the distance, up in the sky, four black smokes are approaching the Diagon Alley with high speed. Lucius gritted his teeth with murderous glare:"You...". "I'm not just a pretty face." I try desperately raise a smirk, even in actuality I'm scared what's about to happen next. He could easily just end my life here.