Sibuna Meets Again

Late at night, everyone went outside for the Sibuna meeting except for Mara, Joy, Willow, and Jerome who weren't official but knew about it. That means Nina, KT, Patricia, Eddie, Fabian, and Alfie were all out there. Nina, Patricia, and Eddie told them everything about what happened earlier.

"So, what do we do?" KT asked. "She's probably not an evil ghost, but how do you get rid of them?"

"You give them something they want," Nina brainstormed. "Like the Cup of Ankh. She seemed to want it so much when she stole it before, so maybe she'll leave if we give it to her again."

"Where is it?" Alfie questioned.

"Before I left, I had it under the stage at the school. I hope it's still there."

"Some of us can go check," Eddie suggested. "My dad should be there, so it should be unlocked."

"Great," Nina smiled.

-----------------------------

Nina, KT, and Eddie were the only ones that went to the school. They opened the front door as quietly as they could and snuck to the room where the cup should be. They were about to hurry in there until they saw Mr. Sweet pacing back and forth on the stage. The quickly pulled theirselves back and peeked around the doorway. It looked and sounded like he was doing a play by Shakespeare by himself.

"What's he doing?" Eddie asked, revolted.

"Looks like a play by Shakespeare," Nina answered.

They saw Mr. Sweet bow as if a crowd were clapping and it was over. He walked down the steps and towards the door that Nina, Eddie, and KT were at. The three friends could choose to run back down the hallway, but all the classroom doors were probably locked. The other choices would be to go towards Mr. Sweet's office on the other end of the hallway or go the same direction but make a left turn which led to an exit. They took the last choice. All three of them scrambled to the exit and outside. They waited until they heard Mr. Sweet humming, the click of his door opening, and then the click of it closing until they came back in. They were tip-toeing back to the room, but Mr. Sweet opened his office door again and spotted them. Nina and the others froze and slowly turned around.

"What are you three doing here?" Mr. Sweet questioned.

"Umm...looking for you," KT lied. "Eddie has something to tell you. Right, Eddie?"

Eddie looked at her, then back at his dad. "Y-yeah, dad. I was just, maybe wondering if...if you needed help around this place. We all came to-to help."

Nina and KT agreed awkwardly.

Mr. Sweet eyed them suspiciously. After a few moments, he said, "No, not right now. Maybe another time, but you three should be enjoying your Summer."

"Ok, dad. Thanks...but would you mind if we just took one more look around? You know, for old time's sake?"

"I guess that would be fine. Just leave when you're ready." Mr. Sweet went back into his office and closed the door behind himself.

Nina, KT, and Eddie hurried to the stage. Thankfully, the cup was there. Nina grabbed it, and they all rushed out of the school. When they made it back to the summer house, everyone had already gone back to their rooms. Nina decided that she would keep the cup safe with her, but when she made it to her room, Mara and Joy were standing in there.

"Where were you? And KT and Eddie?" Joy asked.

"Um, just out."

"Did it have something to do with Sibina?" Mara questioned.

"Sibuna, and no. We just went out."

"That's the Cup of Ankh. Why do you have it? Is it real?"

"Ok, yes Mara, it is, but Sibuna is kinda full, so you guys can't join, no matter how much you know."

"Then, we'll make our own group," Joy declared. She walked out of the room with Mara.

Mara turned towards Joy and started whispering. "Make our own group? For what?"

"Think about it. You, me, Willow, and Jerome. We're the only ones left out, so we'll just leave Sibuna out. Whatever they do, we'll do it too. It'll be fun."

"Ok."