Author's Note

Just a recap of the story up to the last chapter, from a request.

Ok, Alfie invited all the once-Anubis house residents to a summer house he booked for a reunion.(Amber nor Mick could come). While there, Nina found out Fabian and Mara were together and felt like she'd been betrayed by Fabian and was mad at him until she kissed again, and now there's a love triangle complication.

Nina had a visit from the Egyptian goddess, Amneris, telling her she would need to save the world from the god Set, god of disorder and chaos and other unimportant things.

Mara found out she was the actual Chosen One, Nina has certain powers of both the Chosen One and the Osirion, and it was recently discovered Eddie hasn't completely lost the Osirion in him.

When Sibuna went on a quest in the basement of the summer house, they lost Eddie and Patricia, but they returned after getting their way out of being buried alive.

Also, Joy, Jerome, Willow, and Mara formed their own mystery group named Nubi, but Mara left and went to Sibuna once she realized she was the Chosen One.

Jerome was also possessed by the Egyptian god, Set, and Eddie was the first to get onto him about this once he had a dream about it, and that's where I left off.

And also Eddie is working to protect Joy from Jerome since Set is controlling his body.

That's general information you should know to keep caught up. I'm happy to do this for you. I may add another one in later on. So, yeah, your welcome. And I'll update soon.

Oh, and also, if there's anything you'd like to see happen, comment, and I'll consider it, and I'll give you credit in that chapter. If you'd like for Amber or Mick to come into this story, comment and tell if you do. And that's all.