False Note

For this chapter now, make sure you recall Fabian's experience from Reflections Arena because its important.

~~~~~
"Alfie, answer the phone," Eddie begged aloud as his phone rang against his ear, the next morning. It went to voicemail. He paced back and forth in the main part of the house and nearly threw his phone at the wall.

KT came downstairs, spotting him.

"Someone's not in the best mood," she acknowledged, sitting at the second to bottom step. Eddie sat beside her.

"Alfie leaving is all my fault. I don't know, maybe Set just got to me and I became insane for that moment. And then I stroked Willow down."

"You didn't grow insane."

"How do you know? Maybe it's like all those visions I kept having." Eddie looked KT in the eyes. "People aren't suppose to feel the power of the Osirion. We're lucky Willow was still breathing. But even though she's alive, I feel so horrible."

KT put an arm around Eddie for comfort. "Alfie couldn't have gone too far, and he couldn't have done anything too drastic. It'll be fine."

~~~~~
Later on in the day, Set's next plan involved a fake note. He used a copy of himself to slip a note inside the summer house, specifically on Mara's door.

Nina came out her room and the copy had disappeared. But she took a glimpse at the note on Mara's door and saw Fabian's name on the slip of paper-in his handwriting.

She pulled the note off the door and read:

Meet me by the lake in an hour. I'd really like to spend time with you.

Love,
Fabian

Nina looked up, crumbling the paper in her hand. She'd have to give Fabian a piece of her mind.

She went into Fabian's room, slamming the door behind herself and locking it, making Fabian jump. Nina threw the crumpled paper at him.

"What is this?!"

Fabian picked it up and read it. "I don't know."

"What the heck do you mean? It was left on Mara's door-by you-"

"I didn't leave this there. I don't know-"

"-don't try to cover this up!" Nina was outraged. "You do remember that we kissed, right, Fabian? We look into eachother's eyes and feel something! Does that mean nothing to you?!"

"I'm telling you, I didn't-"

"-I trusted you, Fabian! I loved you."

"Nina, just, hear me out-"

"-no...There's nothing to listen to."

Nina spun around and marched out.

Everyone in the house heard their argument. And Set knew he'd succeeded. Alfie and Willow were out of the picture, and it would be hard for Nina and Fabian to function in the group. His plan was falling right into place.

~~~~~
Oh man! Let's hope Set entire plan doesn't work. The group is starting to fall apart! How do you feel about this?

And here's the explanation for Reflections Arena. Basically Fabian had to decide between Nina and Mara, not knowing what for, and now, Nina is completely mad at him. Yeah, that's pretty much it.