Disappearance

Amber woke up and went to take a shower, as well as wash her face because no one could see her like this. No boy should be worth this many tears from her, at least, no one should know about them.

When Amber was leaving the bathroom, Nina was about to head downstairs.

"Oh, hi Amber. Wanna join me for breakfast?"

"Um, sure," Amber responded. She descended the stairs alongside Nina.

They went int the kitchen, and Amber grabbed a glass and the pitcher of orange juice. She was about to pour when the door shot open.

"Sup, girls," Alfie greeted.

"Alfie!" Amber dropped the pitcher onto the ground, causing it to shatter into a million pieces.

"Amber, watch out there's broken glass everywhere." Alfie hopped over the island and held Amber back.

Amber softened a bit, a bit glad to be greeted by Alfie's care again.

"Thanks, I'm fine," Nina groaned.

"I should clean this up-" Amber began.

"-no, allow me," Alfie butted-in. He grabbed the broom and dustpan and began sweeping.

Amber couldn't stop staring at Alfie. Alfie would still do anything for her is what coursed through her mind. Willow interrupted her thoughts as she came jumping into the kitchen with a plastic bat.

"Is everyone alright?!" she asked. "I heard shattering glass, and if there's a murderer in here, I'll get him!"

"Does it look like there's a murderer?" Amber questioned, annoyed.

"We're fine, thanks," Nina smiled.

Willow straightened up and took a deep breath. She nodded.

"Willow, get up here, now!" Joy yelled from the top stair.

"Gotta go. It must be urgent," Willow farewelled.

As she hurried out, Nina eyed Amber, and Alfie who was still on the ground.

As Alfie stood up and dropped the glass in the trash can, he asked, "What do you think they're up to?"

"Probably nothing," Nina stated.

But it wasn't nothing. Willow followed Joy into her room.

"'bridge between father and son', 'child of the revived', 'reawakened father'," Joy said.

"Yes, what we discussed yesterday," Willow replied. "Are you feeling alright Joy?"

"No, really. I think I solved these phrases. And they are in fact, people. Three different phrases describing three different people! Important people. Are you catching on?"

"Wait...no."

"The reawakened father is the Osirion. You see, Osiris was killed by Set, but his wife, Isis, revived him or reawakened him long enough to have a child with her."

"So...Eddie's going to be killed by Jerome-and then he's going to have a baby."

Joy moved on. "The child of the revived, was the child of Osiris. In other words, Horus. In other words, the Chosen One. And the Chosen One is Mara."

"So, Mara is Eddie's daughter. Wait till they find that out."

"Willow, please. Anyway, the bridge between father and son, which is the bridge between Osiris and Horus, should be Nina, who has a piece of the, both inside her."

"But I thought Nina was a girl. And Mara too. Wait, this is too much."

"Don't think too much about it Willow. But just know, Mara and Eddie are needed to defeat Set. And Nina holds the all seeing eye which has to be her locket, the Eye of Horus. So, I'm assuming she'll need to be present with that as well."