News Spread

Fabian decoded the music for the flute and wrote it in a modern form on modern sheet music by the end of the day. Alfie wasn't of much assistance in this case, and he really didn't care to be.

Also late at night, KT, Mara, and Amber showed back up at the summer house. They went straight to bed and so did everyone else in the house since there was nothing to stay awake for.

~~~~~

In the morning, Nina woke up before Joy who she was keeping in her room for protection from Set. Since Joy had been locked away in a dusty room for three nights, Nina allowed Joy to sleep on the bed while she crashed on the floor. Someone knocked on the bedroom door.

"Who is it?" Nina asked.

"Willow," the person replied. "With breakfast."

Nina opened the door, revealing Willow holding a tray which was just for Joy and Nina.

"Are you staying with her all day?" Willow asked as she handed Nina the tray.

Nina looked back at Joy, still sleeping soundly. She didn't blame her. Now, she could actually experience the comfort of a bed again and know she'll receive nourishment and care. That would beat being held captive alone in a cold place any day.

"I think so," Nina responded, looking back at Willow. "Thanks for the food."

Willow smiled brightly and left, closing the door behind her.

Nina sat on the edge of the bed, placing the tray on the bedside table.

"Ok, Joy," Nina sighed. "What're we gonna do today?"

~~~~~

Mick and Alfie went into the kitchen together and right after them entered Mara and Amber. They both hesitated a bit, but not long enough for it to be so noticeable. Amber was moving on, and Mara was refraining from loving anyone at the moment. But when Mick saw Mara, his eyes lit up.

"Mara."

"Mick," Mara replied in her best apathetic tone, unlike Mick's which was full of enthusiasm.

Mara and Amber both grabbed something to eat and sat down with it, both happening to get a plate of fruit to eat.

"Hi, are you alright, Amber?" Alfie asked out of sympathy of recent events between them.

"Never better," Amber replied, almost as if she didn't remember a thing. "Are you alright, Alfie?"

Alfie nodded awkwardly. He grabbed an orange and left.

"Hey, Mara," Mick began, "can we talk?"

"Sure. About what?" Mara smiled kindly.

"I prefer it to be in private."

"Sorry, maybe later, ok. It can't be that urgent, can it?"

"Well, no but-"

"-excellent then."

Mara left him with that. He left the kitchen as well. Patricia then came in, looking for Mara and Amber in particular.

"Someone's upstairs who you might wanna see," Patricia hinted to them.

Mara caught on immediately and soon, Amber finally did as well. They rushed upstairs, and Patricia followed them, telling them where she was. They went into Nina's room where Joy was still asleep, and KT was in there.

"Why's she in here?" Amber questioned.

"To protect her. We can't let Set find out Joy is here," Nina told her.

"Oh..."

~~~~~

Downstairs, Eddie had told Fabian and Alfie about the news as well, and soon, they were up the stairs as well, reuniting with all those in Nina's room. Fabian and Alfie smiled at the sight of Joy.

"Hey, since we're all here," Alfie spoke, "I think we're due for another Sibuna meeting?"

"I'll get Willow," KT announced.

~~~~~

Quick early morning chapter for you readers, at least, very early where I am. I know it's short, but I had to upload something real quick so here ya go.