Cuddles

"Oppa."

"Mhmm."

"Oppa."

"Mhmm."

"Oppaaaa."

"Whaaaat Jae?" he finally turned and took in Jae's sleepy, messy appearance. Her hair had fallen out of its original braid and she had her comfy unicorn onesie on. Jimin chuckled. "Aish, you're so cute dongsaengie." Jae looked at him from under her hood and raised her arms towards him.

"Cuddles?" she asked.

"Come here." Jimin said. Jae smiled and launched herself into his welcoming arms as she wrapped her legs around his waist and settled into his warmth. The two were snuggled into a bean bag in the living room and all the other members were scattered throughout the house. Jimin was the only one that was available to cuddle and Jae had just finished working on a new song for the group. She was tired and immediately started to fall asleep enveloped in Jimin's strong arms and comforting warmth.

"Did you finish that song you've been working on?" he asked. Jae looked up.

"I'm really close to finishing, but I'm too tired to be able to focus. Yoongi oppa found me and told me to get some sleep otherwise he wasn't gonna let me finish." she replied.

"Wah, what a hardworking maknae we have. You probably haven't even slept right for awhile now because of that huh?" Jae nodded. He lifted his arm and slowly guided her head to his chest, where she closed her eyes as she was embraced by Jimin again. He started to sing some old BTS songs and Jae felt herself drifting off as he sang. He stroked his hand up and down her back in the motion she loved and Jae eventually succumbed to the darkness that was pulling her in.

A Little While Later...

"Yah has anyone seen Jae?" Jin yelled through the house. He had checked her room and her studio to find both rooms empty. He made his way to the living room to find her fast asleep on Jimin who was holding her and looking at his phone. When Jimin felt the presence of Jin, he looked up and smiled.

"Yoongi made her sleep and she came to me." he explained.

"Aw that's so cute though." Jin cooed. "Wait, hold it like that, I want a picture of this." He pulled his phone out of the pockets of his sweatpants and snapped a few pictures from different angles. Jungkook had peeked into the living room during this and went to go collect the other boys, signaling them to be quiet as they entered the room.

"Oh my god, that's so cute. Why is our maknae this cute?" Taehyung said.

"Aish that girl works too hard. Look at how deep she's sleeping." Namjoon mentioned.

"You're right. I looked at the footage from her studio and she's literally been in there for like the last few days without taking a break. She hasn't slept well in awhile." Yoongi added. Jungkook and Hoseok were busy taking pictures just like Jin had.

"Well, sleep tight guys. I'm out." Hoseok announced as he walked off to his room.

"Yeah, I think we should all get to bed. Jimin do you think you can carry her there or are you just gonna sleep here?" Jin said, his motherly instincts showing.

"I think I'm fine here. Can someone get a blanket? I don't want to risk moving and waking her up." Jungkook showed up out the blue with a fuzzy blanket.

"Good night guys." Jimin said.

"Good night." came the chorus of replies.

Author's Note:

Hello! First official chapter! So, um, I hope you like it? Thank you for reading! (And please please please feel free to comment and correct any mistakes!) Love you all!