Truth or Dare - Request

Author's Note:

what's up mah bois i'm back with ANOTHER chapter yEet. i hope y'all enjoy this ish cuz like school gonna keep me from writing and whatnot (flips off the wretched building)

also guys seriously we're at like 85.8K my best friend and i were flipping out when i opened my wattpad and saw that like seriously mah dudes i'm so fucking thankful that y'all like to read my ish

anyhoo this chapter goes out to @_btsbias_ thank you for requesting and i hope you enjoy!

-------------------

The group was filming a VLive called "Bangtan Sleepover" and they decided that they would play some classic sleepover games. They got through a few rounds of Never Have I Ever and then Jae suggested truth or dare.

"Ok, we're gonna play truth or dare now! We have decided to go in the order of youngest to oldest. So, JaeJae go ahead and ask someone something." Hoseok said.

"Uh," Jae drew out the syllable as she surveyed the semicircle of boys in front of her, trying to decide who she should pick on. "Jin oppa." she said, smirking.

"Oh no. God help me." he said.

"Truth or dare."

"Whatever. Dare."

"Take that pillow behind you. And talk to it like you're talking to a girlfriend."

"What?! Ugh! I hate you Jae." Jin yelled, embarrassed by the dare. The guys burst out laughing at the idea of Jin talking lovingly to a pillow. "Do I have to do this?" he asked. Jae just nodded. "Ugh! I'm never making food for you again." he said, angrily grabbing the pillow. He stared at it for a few seconds and then started to talk.

"Babe." Snickers erupted around the room as the other members tried to stop their laughter at the comical sight of Jin speaking in an affectionate way to a pillow. "Do you want to go out for dinner? I'll take you on a date at that one restaurant you love." The laughter was let out bit by bit, small giggles slipping out of the members' mouths. "Love you." Jin finished and grabbed the pillow's end, turning quickly and smacking Jae with it.

"Oof!" Jae fell back from the shock, landing on Jimin's lap. His hands quickly caught her and held her.

"Yah! How dare you hit our JaeJae! Take that hyung!" Taehyung let out a battle cry and grabbed another pillow, flinging it at Jin's body. Soon the group had erupted into a huge pillow fight. The members were shrieking and laughing as they jumped around the bed and the ground, swinging pillows at each other.

"Jeon Jungkook, stay right there! Don't come any closer! You muscle pig!" came Jae's scream. Jungkook let out an evil chuckle as he advanced towards Jae. But then a pillow came out of nowhere, smacking him on the head.

"I gotchu my pretty little flower!" Hoseok yelled.

"Thank you oppa!" Jae quickly fled the scene, attacking the tallest figure in the room, Namjoon. "Joonie oppa, this is for that one time when you broke my chopsticks the wrong way!" she shouted. Namjoon cried out as Jae's pillow made a solid thud on his back. Eventually, the members got tired and got back in their positions, starting up truth or dare again.

"Ok. Sorry ARMY. We got a bit sidetracked. Anyway! We're back with truth or dare and it is now Jungkook's turn!" Yoongi said, pointing to the male maknae.

"Hoseok hyung. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever let someone take the blame for something you did?"

Hoseok laughed nervously. "Well. Uh, there was this one time. I was, uh, supposed to try out two jackets that my stylist gave me. And well, I accidentally turned around with one of them in my hand. And the jacket scraped against a bunch of food so all the oil and sauce and stuff got on the jacket. Instead of fessing up, I put the jacket back on the rack and went and sat down while I waited for her to come back."

Jae's eyes widened in realization. "Oh my god Hobi! That's why she was upset with me that day! I was so confused when she said I ruined your jacket! You little liar!" Jae pouted as the other members finally realized what happened and started to laugh.

"So yeah, basically when she came back and asked what happened I said that I had seen Jae over there earlier and that she must be the culprit." Hoseok finished his story with a goofy smile plastered on his face while Jae was glaring at the older man.

"You better confess sometime soon! I don't care if it was a few months ago! She still thinks she can't trust me around the nice jackets anymore!" Jae whined.

"Fine, fine. I'll go tell her it was me that time, ok?" Hoseok said.

"You better." she gave one final glare before crossing her arms and looking away with a small "hmph".

"Ok, next." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi hyung. Truth or dare?" Taehyung said.

Yoongi just sighed. "Truth."

"What's the longest amount of time you've slept?"

"20 hours."

"Woah. That's impressive Yoongles." Jae said.

"Hyung, isn't 20 hours too much?" Namjoon said.

"I was tired, ok?" Yoongi said, that being his only defense. No other words were said about his unusual amount of sleep.

The game continued as the members asked each other questions and dared each other to do some weird things. Let's just say that at the end of the night, the dorm was in need of some more tubes of toothpaste and that Jin's supply of sauces were a bit depleted.