Perverted Moments - Request

Author's Note:

auwirghawr i'm back with a new chapter fam. this one goes out to @Rosies_Posies thanks for being a cute af reader and suggesting this idea! i hope u enjoy!

BTW PLEASE READ THIS: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A BIT OF LANGUAGE AND A FEW KINKY MOMENTS. IF UR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT, PLEASE SKIP OVER THIS. THERE ARE REFERENCES TO SEXUAL ACTIVITIES AS WELL, SO IF U DON'T LIKE TO READ THAT ISH THEN PLEASE JUST MOVE ON.

ok now that i'm done brb while i grab the holy water.

-------------------

-------------------

1. Jae had a set of surround sound speakers set up in her studio. There was a speaker in almost every corner which enabled the room to have enriched sound quality in her little soundproof space. When she was just working on things that didn't have to do with making beats, she was probably blasting one of her many playlists on the speakers.

Jae's playlists ranged from American rap music to a playlist full of sexy songs. She browsed her playlists and found the one titled "SPICY JAE-LIST", blasting it on the speakers. She was wearing a pair of black velvet booty shorts and a maroon smocked high neck crop top. Her hair was piled into a messy bun at the top of her head. She flopped onto her bed as the music started and thumbed through the newly developed photographs on the side table, arranging them into a photo album.

About 4 songs in, she heard the voice of Rihanna filter through the speakers. S&M was playing and Jae got excited at the throwback.

"Cuz I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it!" she sang along to the music. She turned onto her stomach, legs waving around in the air as she continued to sing along and arrange her pictures. Her crop top rode up a bit more, revealing her lower back and her shorts, well they were booty shorts. It was then that Taehyung decided to pop his head into her studio. He turned the handle to the unlocked door and poked in, calling out to her.

"Ja-" he stopped short when he saw the girl singing along to such a provocative song and in such a sexy outfit too. He forgot why he was there and his gaze focused on the maknae. He decided to share his discovery with the other boys as he rounded them up too and lead the way to Jae's studio, fingers on his lips gesturing at them to be quiet. They all slowly opened the door and caught Jae mid-song.