Fansign Aegyo

BTS was doing a fansign today and the members had just walked out greeting the fans. They weren't letting the fans on stage just yet to meet them, rather starting out with a little bit of an introduction. All the boys had taken their seats, but Jae was still standing. She proceeded to act as if she was a fan and got on her knees in front of each of the boys, doing aegyo and making jokes.

"Eommaaaaa! Jin eommaaaaa!" she cried in front of Jin, exaggerating the nickname Jin had earned from ARMYs after they had observed his motherly qualities. "Oh handsome and perfect Kim Seokjin oppa!" she called after him. He finally paid attention to her.

"Oh! Annyeong!" This earned a laugh from the audience. She moved on to Yoongi.

"Min Yoongi! How can you be so cute and so sexy at the same time?" she yelled, imitating a previous fan. "Ah! Min Yoongi, I will sue you!" The fans were laughing even harder now. For Hoseok she got up and danced a happy dance.

"Hoseok oppaaaaaaaaa!" she sing-songed while dancing. He got up and mirrored her moves and they both did a cute, sunshine dance. When she got to Namjoon, she proceeded to tease him by doing a lot of aegyo, something he wasn't really good at doing. He laughed at her cute faces and then pinched her cheeks, earning a pout from her and snickers from the fans. She quickly moved on to Jimin.

"Oppa!" she said.

"Ne!" he replied.

"You got no jams." she smirked. Jimin mocked anger and got up, glaring at her playfully.

"Yah! How dare you? Jae-jae, you just insulted me!" he yelled with a hint of laughter. She moved on to Taehyung and did his signature V pose, while making funny faces, in a humorous imitation of him. They ended up making funny faces together and many photos were taken. Lastly, she got to Jungkook, and just to tick him off, she crawled up slowly and looked at him with big eyes.

"Oppa!" she yelled and Jungkook abruptly got up chasing her around the stage before catching her and carrying her to her seat and putting her down. The entire room was filled with loud shouts and laughter. The fansign was successful and the boys had many videos and pictures to remember the fun memories made that day.

Author's Note:

Short and sweet. Just like Jimin. *cue laughter and snickers* I am in dire need of some ideas! So please request, I have yet to get any requests! Any ideas are appreciated!