Bad Days

Author's Note:

this one is a bit of jaemin fluff. idk bout this one i might do another version where jae has a bad day and one of the boys helps her out with it so let me know what u guys think of that idea. aight enjoy!

---------------------

Jimin was always quite insecure. He was constantly working extremely hard to be the best he can be. Whether that meant extra hours in the dance studio, spending more time working out, or practicing the songs until his throat was hoarse, Jimin was always working.

Today, he felt particularly low. His dance moves were a bit off and he wasn't able to complete his early morning workout. He walked into the dorm, looking dejected and worn out. He felt incomplete and super tired.

Jae was lounging in the living room with a phone in her hand, relaxed on a bean bag. She had left the dance studio earlier and was aware that Jimin was a bit off on his moves. She had showered and changed into leggings and one of Jungkook's sweatshirts so that she could be warm and comfy. She decided to cook some filling food and then relax until Jimin turned up.

"Hey Jiminie oppa!" she said cheerily.

"Oh, hi Jae." he replied with a sad smile. The boy was obviously unhappy about how his day had turned out.

"Oppa, go shower. And then come back over here." she said softly. He just nodded as he decided to follow her commands and head into his bathroom to take a shower. She got up and put all the sides into little bowls before putting all the rice and meat into a bigger bowl for Jimin. She set them out just as he came into the living room, toweling off his wet hair.

"Jae did you make this?" he asked as he stared at the delicious looking meal sitting out on the table right in front of him.

"Yep." she said proudly.

"Oh Jae, I'm not hungry though."

"Ah, oppa that's where you're wrong. You and I both know that you've exerted yourself enough today and that you're definitely hungry. Don't give me that whole diet shmiet lecture either." she walked towards him and grabbed his hands, gently leading him to the couch. "Sit." she said as if she were speaking to Satang. Jimin sat down obediently and waited for Jae's next move.

"Jae-ah..." he attempted to protest as he watched her go and grab the food and bring it to him.

"Nope. No arguments." she said stubbornly. She sat down cross-legged on the couch next to him and he turned towards her. She picked up the bowl and the chopsticks and proceeded to start feeding Jimin. He ate without saying anything. About one fourth of the way through, she started to talk to him.

"Ok. Now tell me. What is bothering you? Why'd you come in so sad?" she asked. He chewed through the food before sighing and answering Jae's questions.

"I didn't do well today. I didn't finish my workout. I didn't get the dance. All my steps were off by a bit." he said with a sad tone. She fed him some more before talking again.

"And why are you letting that get to you? Don't you know that you're an amazing individual that works too hard for his own good? Don't you know that every time you beat yourself up, we get worried for you? There's always a next day oppa. If today wasn't your day, then tomorrow will be. Not everyone has great days every single day." she said as she continued to feed him.

"But Jae-"

"No. No buts." she adopted a softer tone for her next words. "Park Jimin, you're absolutely amazing. You have trained hard to get where you are today and you continue that hard work. But that doesn't mean you have to overexert yourself and hate on yourself, ok? So what if you had one bad day? That doesn't mean you come home all unhappy and mad at yourself. Keep your chin held high Jiminie because in my heart, in the other member's hearts, and in ARMY's hearts you're always at your best."

He smiled at her words and grabbed the mostly empty bowl out of her hands, setting it on the table before wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. They held each other until Jimin heard her let out a little yawn into his chest. He chuckled before pulling back and observing the girl's drooping eyelids.

"Aren't you tired? You waited for me this entire time. Let's head to bed."

They cleaned up in silence and went to Jimin's room. They fell into his bed and got into a comfortable cuddling position before starting to fall asleep. Just as Jae was about to succumb to the pull of sleep Jimin whispered in her ear.

"I love you Jae."

"And I love you Jiminie."