Obsessive Fanboy (Request)

Author's Note:

thank you to @kookiekat04 for requesting this chapter about jae's personal sasaeng encounter! hope y'all enjoy!

also guys. i've surpassed 15K. HOW TF GUYS??? AWRGHIWRG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I GENUINELY NEVER EXPECTED THIS HOLY SHIT AND WE'RE LIKE ALMOST TO 16K TOO!

 HOW TF GUYS??? AWRGHIWRG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I GENUINELY NEVER EXPECTED THIS HOLY SHIT AND WE'RE LIKE ALMOST TO 16K TOO!

---------------------

Jae had never really dealt with a sasaeng that was obsessed solely over her. Sure the group had had quite a few encounters with some crazy fans in the past, but this incident was a little different.

The group was at one of their fan meetings as usual and they were all enjoying interacting with their fans. Jae was at the end of the line today, seated next to Taehyung. She was extremely lively and excited that day as she provided excellent fanservice during the event.

Jae was always happy to meet fanboys and was eager to meet the one that was coming her way. He seemed pretty normal and scooted over to Jae, while handing her the album he wanted signed.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy to finally meet my most favorite person ever!" he started to scream. Jae hesitantly smiled while backing up a bit, slightly disturbed by how loud he was. Taehyung also looked over, a bit confused at the sudden noise.

"Oh, really? Haha thank you!" she said as she bent down to sign his album.

"Yeah! You're like literally my favorite idol! I love you so much!" he was getting louder and more disruptive by the second. The boys started to glance over now, concerned by his behavior.

"Heh, that's nice. I'm glad-" she was cut off by his sudden movement. He leaped over to her side of the table and suddenly grabbed her by the arms. He dug his nails into her skin as he pulled her out of her chair and attempted to drag her off stage. Jae yelled for her members as the fanboy kept dragging her away.

"Oppa! Help!"

"Yah! Where is security?" Jungkook yelled as he got out of his chair and ran over to where Jae was, prying the fanboy off of her. J-Hope followed after him and pulled Jae to her feet, away from the crazed fan. Jin and RM also ran over as they questioned Jae and checked her for injury. They heard the fan still screaming as he was taken out of the meeting hall.

"Lee Jae-Eun! I love you! I fucking love you!"

Jae had sustained minimal injury, just a few marks where his nails had dug into her soft skin. The boys decided to switch positions and move Jae in between them so that no one could get to her like the fanboy had.

"Well, that was crazy. But at least we know I'm his favorite!" she joked as everyone calmed down and got back into the routine of the fan meeting.