Hate (3 - Sad Version)

Author's Note:

AAAAAND I PRESENT THE LONG AWAITED 3RD PART! (well the first ver)

*cries* ('nuff said). btw i might give each letter a little chapter on it's own i didn't wanna add them into this cuz it would've been way too long (not that it isn't already lol oops).

also the song i used in this chapter is "All I Need" by Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike ft Gucci Mane.

awiruhgaiuwrg guys my best friend found my book and now i'm dying cuz i'm embarrassed that she's reading this holy shit ok fml i'm gonna go find a hole to hide in for awhile

--------------------

"Isn't Korea like known for plastic surgery? She should take advantage of that."

"Jae can't dance for shit. I don't get why they give her center that often."

"She's just a waste of time, effort, and money."

"#KillJae cuz she's a killjoy."

"She ruins all the pictures."

"They would be so much better without her."

"I don't get what BigHit sees in her."

"A girl in a boy group. That's pretty fucked up."

"Kill yourself."

"You don't belong."

"She's the worst one."

Jae stared at the stars, deep in thought. Her own mother and father didn't care for her, ARMY didn't want need, and BTS didn't need her. She lifted herself up and emptied the rest of the papers from her jacket. She placed them underneath one shoe and then pulled 7 envelopes out of the pocket in the side of her leggings. She lifted the other shoe and slid them under it. She shed her socks and stuffed each one into their respective shoe. She walked around and picked up rocks, filling her now empty pockets with the little pebbles.

Eventually she had collected enough so that it weighed down her sweatshirt and stretched out the pockets of her leggings. She sat down next to the river once more, a single tear sliding down her cheek, followed by one more and then a few more until she was sobbing. She slowly pushed off of the bank until the current swept her into the freezing water.

She gasped at the shock of the freezing water, but the weight of the rocks pulled her under. She was running out of air, her lungs filling up with water too fast. She couldn't hold on much longer. Jae sank, her feet and body touching the bottom, but she never realized it.

Meanwhile...

"Hyung, I see something! This way!" Jungkook yelled. His frantic running turned into sprinting as he headed towards the little speck of white along the bank. The footsteps of his members followed behind him as they saw what he saw and pushed harder to get there faster.

"It's her shoes." Jin fell onto his knees and lifted one of the shoes, finding the papers filled with hate comments. He held them up and read a few and the tears started falling. The papers were yanked out of his hands by a confused Yoongi who read the first sentence before ripping the pages out of anger.

Jimin and Hoseok had stripped and jumped into the water, searching for their beloved maknae. "Oh my god, someone call the ambulance!" Jimin's yell came as he surfaced after making contact with Jae's body. Taehyung dialed the ambulance and started yelling, telling them to hurry, but it was too late. The boys all knew it, but they were in denial. There was no way their sweet little maknae was gone.