A Special Stage

Jae was shaking off nerves backstage as she got ready to do a solo performance. She was dancing while playing the violin and singing, a spectacle that had to be seen to be believed. She had spent so much time practicing and was hoping that her moves would be as precise and graceful as they were during practice.

The fact that the rest of her group as well as many other idols were out there in the audience watching was not helping her at all. Tonight was MAMA and Jae did not want to mess up in front of so many people.

Her outfit consisted of black ripped jeans, a white high neck crop top, a blue denim jacket, and a pair of Doc Martens. Her accessories were a simple choker and a gold bracelet to accentuate the outfit. She had her violin in hand and ready to go and she got a mic attached to her.

Finally, she was called up to perform and the lights were dark and she took her place on stage, violin in position and feet ready to move. The lights brightened and she started to play her violin. She sung, danced, and performed her best without missing a beat and managed to pull off a perfect performance.

She was tired but proud as she was escorted back to her seat with her group members. Their faces were in pure shock and awe. They were all so proud of their maknae.

"Wow! That was amazing!" Jungkook immediately complimented his dongsaeng.

"How did you manage that? You performed so well! I don't think I could ever dance like that with a violin and while singing too!" J-Hope mentioned.

"Jae-jae! Are you tired? Here's some water!" V passed her a water bottle which she accepted gratefully.

The rest of the night passed by and she got many compliments from other idols on her performance. The boys even went home and watch her performance again a few times to see their amazing maknae again.

Author's Note:

I need more ideas! Also, I have decided that I will not have a set day of update or number of updates. It just depends on my schedule and how much time I have to create these (hopefully) cute little scenarios. Thank you for reading! (AND PLEASE REQUEST! DON'T BE A GHOST READER!)