Kiss or Slap Challenge

Author's Note:

guys we friggin passed 50K reads. like i seriously never thought i'd get over 500 let alone 50,000. fuckin hell i'm not good with these kinds of messages but like fam i love y'all a lot. sry i don't have anything special planned but thank you guys so much for this like actually holy shit.

also guys i'm fucking done like jintro was literally so fucking good like i fuckign can't omfg uwrlrhksjglwriu just wow. his mf vocals had me ripping my heart out and like the mv was so simple but also like so complicated all at once if that makes sense ok bye i'm gonna go watch it a million times now.

ALSO BEFORE I FORGET...

i was thinking...

i don't wanna call u guys "bois" or "y'all" or "u guys" so leave suggestions for a name for us crazies and i shall pick a few i like so that y'all can vote on them or something

aight yeet enjoy this VERY ORIGINAL NEVER DONE BEFORE SO NEW AND FRESH chapter ;P

------------------

"Jae! Come here for a second." One of the producers called. Jae walked over with a smile.

"Hi!" She waved at the camera that was filming her.

"We have a mission for you."

"Uh-oh. The last time I did a mission I failed terribly cause TaeTae oppa found out what I was doing and told everyone before I could finish."

"No, this one is easy."

Jae sighed before replying, "Okaaaay. I guess I can do a mission."

"You have to go to each member and ask them to if they would kiss or slap you. And they have to do whatever they decide to say."

"EAAAAASYYYY!" Jae yelled. She skipped away and back into the room where everyone else was. Each member was either getting hair and makeup done or lounging somewhere either sleeping or on their phones as they waited for the group portion of the photoshoot to start. Jae spotted Hoseok first and walked to him, followed closely by a cameraman.

"Hobi oppa!" she said. Hoseok turned around and looked at her with a smile.

"Hello!"

"I have a question for you."

"Ok."

"Kiss or slap?"

"Huh?"

"Would you kiss me or slap me?"

"Why would anyone slap you? Of course I would kiss you!"

"Then do it."

"What?"

"You have to do whatever you pick."

"Ohhhh! I've seen this challenge before. Ok, I get what you're doing now." He pecked her cheek with a smile.

"Thank you! Bye!" She ran away before he could say anything else and he just watched, chuckling. Her next victim was Jin, who was getting makeup done.

"Oppa. Would you kiss or slap me?"

"Kiss you cause you're my little girl and I can't bear it if anyone hurts you especially myself." Jin quickly kissed Jae's forehead, lingering for a few moments before giving her a soft smile and turning back to his stylist. Jae walked on, in search of more members. She found Taehyung and Jimin sitting next to each other and approached the two.

"Jiminie, TaeTae!"

"What? Who? I don't know who those people are. Taehyung, do you know who those people are?" Taehyung smirked and started to laugh, shaking his head no as he caught on to Jimin's joke.

Jae just sighed. "Jiminie oppa. TaeTae oppa." she said, emphasizing the oppa after each of their names.

"Oh! Oh my god! Jae! Hi! I didn't even see you there!" Jimin said, smiling sarcastically.

"Aish, ok, anyway. I have to ask you two something." The boys nodded. "Would you kiss or slap me?" Jimin didn't even need to answer, he simply grabbed her face and kissed her nose.

"Well, there's both our answers." Taehyung said as he pecked Jae's cheek. Right as Jae was about to leave, Jimin quickly kissed her again on the opposite cheek.

"Love you JaeJae." he said and Jae just smiled before leaving the boys in their corner. She found Namjoon scribbling things down on a piece of paper and sat next to him, waiting as he finished up.

"Hey princess. What's up?"

"Oppa, would you kiss me or slap me?"

"Is that even a question? Of course I would kiss my babygirl." He kissed her hair and then her nose and even both her cheeks as she giggled.

"Thank you! Bye!" he waved her off with a smile. She turned to camera as she kept walking.

"Ok, I have two more people left. Where to find Yoongles?" she found him pretty quickly, curled up on a couch and in a blissful sleep. "Do I wake him up?" The cameraman nodded. "Uh-oh. I'm getting slapped for sure." she said before turning to the sleeping member. She crouched in front of him and was about to touch his shoulder.

"Leave me alone. I wanna sleep." he said, eyes still closed. Jae yelped and fell on her butt from her crouching position. Yoongi opened his eyes at her little "oof."

"Hehehe. Hi oppa. Uh, I'm gonna leave now love you bye." she rushed to finish her sentence but his voice stopped her from leaving.

"No. I know what you want. I saw you asking some of the other members. Come here."

Jae slowly moved forward as Yoongi's hands came up to her face. She closed her eyes and curled up into herself slightly, expecting a slap because she woke him up but all she felt was Yoongi's soft lips making contact with her forehead.

"Ok, you can go now that you have my answer." She quickly got up and left the scary man, but little did she know that he started smiling as soon as her back was turned.

"Well. That was a scary encounter," she said to the camera, "but we have one last person left. Jeon Jungkook."

"Did someone say my name?" Jae screamed again, turning around so fast to face Jungkook who had come out of nowhere.

"Oppa." she whined as she punched his arm. "Don't scare me like that."

"I heard you say my name. What's up?" he said, laughing at her fear.

"Ugh, I have a question to ask you."

"Ask away baby."

"Kiss or slap me?" Jungkook looked at her for a moment before jumping into action. He grabbed her face between the palms of his hands and brought it to his face, kissing her lips with force. He pressed a quick kiss to her neck as well before pulling back and looking at her.

"There's your answer." Jungkook was pleased to see a flustered Jae in front of him. She quickly turned to the camera as Jungkook stepped behind her and put his chin on her shoulder, wrapping both arms around her and bringing her closer to him.

"Well, that's it for my mission." she laughed and the cameraman cut the recording, exiting the situation. Jae turned around to Jungkook.

"Really? You just had to do that?"

"My bad. But you literally handed me that opportunity. And you know I can't resist you." he said, twirling a piece of her hair between his fingers. Jae rolled her eyes and walked away, leaving behind Jungkook who stood there chuckling.