Preference: You're Pregnant

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would be overjoyed, knowing that it was God's plan and that it was time for you both to have a child. When he found out he nearly cried with joy, he made sure to tell your unborn child that he loved them every time he told you that he loved you, he would even read to them after you had fallen asleep. 

When you went into labour, you were scared but he was right beside you to give you words of encouragement and assuring you that it would be perfectly fine. Joseph held your hand, praying and thanking God, the whole time and made the whole process easier. 

Once the baby was born he would be with you both all day, only leaving when he had to go to church. He would rush back and helped with the child and around the house as much as he possibly could. When the baby woke up in the middle of the night Joseph would go and deal with it, you loved watching him singing "Amazing Grace" to them while rocking them back and forth.

Jacob Seed-

When you told him, he couldn't believe it. He didn't know what he did to deserve such amazing news. He began very protective of you and your child. He took every precaution he could find, and made sure that nobody outside of the family even came near you. While you were pregnant he would whisper praises to you as you fell asleep, and would rub your round belly soothingly.

When you went into labour, Jacob was more than prepared. He stayed by your side and constantly praised you, telling you how proud he was, and reminding you that he was there. 

Once the baby was born he barely put them down, saying how strong your pup is going to be when they grow up. He would sing "Only You" to them say he rocked them to sleep, he was surprisingly good with children. While you were recovering he would bring the baby to you and sit with you all day, telling you about how well you did and what a good mother you are going to be.

John Seed-

John was a wreck. When you told him, he was speechless but then he kept asking you if you were sure. Once you assured him that you were 100% pregnant he panicked again. He kept asking you if he would be a good father, if he could be there for his child, and if you wanted him as your child's father. His childhood definitely played a hung part in his insecurities. After assuring him that he would be an amazing father he calmed down and was actually really excited. He brought anything he could to help with the pregnancy, his big-shot lawyer money being able to get you top of the range baby stuff (the nursery was amazing!), he even brought "future parents" books for the both of you.

When you went into labour, John's confidence disappeared. He began rushing around the house, making sure that you had everything, that everything was perfect and following the pregnancy plan. You actually had to talk him through the beginning of it but once he saw the pain you were in, he snapped into action. He held your hand (which ended up bruised, he claimed that it was broken but he was over reacting) and kept giving you words of encouragement.

Once the baby was born, John's insecurities faded away. Looking into their blue eyes, he promised to be the best father he could be. He tried his best to help you with the child, taking advice form the books he read during the pregnancy. He actually nearly cried with joy when he found out that his whistling calms the baby down and puts them to sleep.  

(REQUESTS?)