A Member of the Flock Flirts with you and gets your Number

You aren't actually dating the Seed sibling in this part, but they have a crush on you! :)

Joseph Seed-

Joseph had noticed more than he had noticed any other member of his flock, he had been pining over you for sometime but never acted on his feelings. Yes, you had managed to make the Father nervous. Then he heard talk about you and another member of his flock, you had given them your phone number after they flirted with you. Joseph was disheartened to say the least but he couldn't be mad about it, he had only talked to you a handful of times and had never made his feelings known to you so he should have expected that you would find somebody that wasn't him.

He never admitted it, and it probably wasn't even a conscious decision, but Joseph started paying more attention to you. He spoke to you more, seemed to aim his sermons at you, and would find someway to be close to you. Maybe some part of him wanted you to see that you should give him a chance instead.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob had his eye on you for a while now. You were one of his strongest soldiers, he definitely thought that you had potential. You had noticed him watching you train more than he watched his other men but didn't think much of it. Of course, he didn't treat you any differently from the rest of the soldiers, he didn't want his intentions to be so obvious. He never reacted when somebody told him that you had given your phone number to another one of his soldier, he just shrugged before walking away. Why should he care? But he did care, he actually cared a lot. How could you fall for the soldier's advances, you were a strong soldier so surely you should desire the strongest of the pack. The alpha. Jacob Seed.

After processing the news, Jacob casually reminded his soldiers that they weren't allowed to have unprofessional relationships. He had a feeling that this wouldn't stop you though, he liked that about you. He started watching you even more, standing closer to you, even making you partake in one on one training with him. It wasn't too long before the soldier who you gave your number to began to back down, even if you hadn't noticed the other soldiers had. You weren't to be messed with, Jacob had an interest in you.

John Seed-

John never had to compete for somebody's affection and when he did he would win. Nobody had ever picked somebody else over him. Even though he knew that you weren't exactly given a choice to choose him, since he never made advances on you, he still thought that you should be with him. When you gave somebody else your phone number, just a random flock member, John couldn't quite believe it. What on Earth could have compelled you to give this person your phone number when you saw the John Seed on a daily basis.

To be honest, all that the situation did was make John determined. He approached you and talked to you about something over than the Project for the first time. He was flirty and charming, smiling and smirking at all the right times. He was determined to make you forget all about that insignificant member of the flock. He wanted you to only have eyes for him, and it was working.

Faith Seed-

Faith had noticed you and was instantly taken with you, you just stood out to her. Part of her wanted to talk to you, she wanted to be able to hold a conversation with you, but another part of her was far too nervous to make the first move. Her heart fell when she heard that you have a member of the flock your phone number. It confirmed her theory that you weren't interested in her but then she realised that she never really gave you a chance to be interested in her. She was simply disheartened, it had been a long time since she had a crush.

Afterwards she decided that she had nothing to loose. Faith began spreading more time talking to you, learning about what you like, and simply being her sweet self around you. If she couldn't get you to be interested in her then she at least wanted to be your friend. She only found herself falling for you more. She had asked you about the person that you had given your number to and when you told her that you didn't really have any interest in then, she couldn't help but smile. She had a chance!

Requests?