Gender Swap!

Request:  Could you write the Seed siblings turning into the other gender from a failed batch of Bliss? How would they react? How would the reader react?

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would be a rather slender woman, a little above average height. He would keep his longer hair in his signature bun and would wear his usual clothes, not too bothered with how they had become too big for him. He might even borrow some of your clothes if they would fit him better.

After coming to terms with the changes he would try to accept that this was God's will and this was meant to happen, even if there is no clear reason for him to have been turned into a woman. He would have to remember that he can no longer preach to his flock with out a shirt on, other than that he wouldn't struggle too much with the change.

After the initial shock and coming to terms with Joseph's new gender you would try to help him adjust. His change didn't change your feelings for him in anyway, you just wanted to help him through the confusing time. You would also ask Faith and Jacob to work on reversing the effects.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would be a tall and muscular woman, probably nearing six foot and still towering over some of his soldiers, still as intimidating as ever. He would certainly cut his hair to his usual style, claiming that it was more practical. His now ill fitting clothes would annoy him slightly but your clothes would still be too small for him, so he just put up with it, slowly getting used to it.

Jacob was definitely not impressed when the failed Bliss somehow turned him into a woman, and would be working on a way of turning himself back. If he had gained long hair he would definitely cut it to a 'practical' length. He would struggle to adjust to his new body, not being use to the new proportions. He would probably start to get irritated by the whole thing.

After getting used to Jacob's changes, you were amused. To you he was the definition of masculinity so this was more that strange to you. You would help him with finding a way to reverse the effects while you also tried to help him adjust to his new body.

John Seed-

John would become a woman of average height, traditionally attractive. He had the attention of every straight woman in Hope County, now he had the attention of every straight man. John would tie his hair back into a slick ponytail. He would probably wear his usual clothes, think that it would anchor him to his masculinity.

After coming to terms with his new gender he would be annoyed, he would be frustrated and would loose his temper a little. He would begin to calm down and accept his new body while his siblings worked on reversing the effects. He would begin to joke about it and lighten up, trying to make you both relax and accept it for the time being. He would be interested in experimenting with his changes a little, especially with you. ;)

You would joke with him as well, hoping to make you both accept the temporary changes and find the comedy or lightheartedness in it. You would try to make him feel more confident about it by complimenting him and saying how much you still loved him.

Faith Seed-

Faith would be a man of average hight, shorter than John still. She would have rather think, long hair, and maybe a slight beard. More like stubble. As a man, she would probably have a bit of a 'hippy' style and vibe.

Faith would be confused and probably a little mad at herself. She felt as if the Bliss was mainly her responsibility and that she had messed it up. She was also nervous that her change would effect the way you felt about her, maybe you would no longer be attracted to her.

You would calm her down and assure her that it was a simple mistake and that you would both find a way to reverse the effects. You also assured her that you would love her no matter what. you helped her adjust to her changes with love and support, staying by her side the whole times.

Requests?