First Time Having Sex

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would be cautious, not wanting to push you too far or scare you. He would take it slow, not wanting to startle you and giving you every opportunity to stop what you were doing. He would've waited until you were both completely open and comfortable with each other, you knew it was coming and you had been waiting for him to make the first move. When he finally did you had no intention on stopping him. He wanted it to be more than just physical, it was emotional and even spiritual to him. You were together in mind and spirit, and now in body. He would be slow and gentle but passionate, he would be attentive and practically worship you, everything about it would be intimate.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would be hesitant, not wanting to hurt you or scare you away. There would be moments when you both got close to reaching the point of no return but he always ended things. He found it difficult to trust people, to open up to people, it would take some time to develop a relationship with Jacob, even more time for him to be affectionate or intimate. Eventually the tension between you both became too much and he gave in, forgetting about his hesitation. He would still be a little afraid of hurting you, but he knew that he wasn't an affectionate person. He would be very attentive to you but wouldn't be very affectionate, a kiss here and there, but he wasn't comfortable enough yet to be much more affectionate than that but you would even that out by being more affectionate towards him. He wanted to be gentle to avoid hurting you but it's not really in his nature to be gentle, you had no complaints. 

John Seed-

John wouldn't be hesitant to make the first move due to his experience and all around view on sex, but he would have been hesitant to make the first move with you. With you it would mean much more than when he was with anyone else, it was a whole new level of intimacy with somebody that John hadn't experienced. He would still be the quickest of his siblings to make the first move. John finds it difficult to control is emotions a lot of the time and this would be no different, his love and his desire made themselves known. He would be very affectionate, kissing you over and over, covering every inch of your body, and wanting you to do the same to him. He was touch starved and desperate for you. He would definitely be attentive and intimate, he would like to be able to see your face and your expressions. 

Faith Seed-

Faith wouldn't exactly be hesitant, but she would nervous and shy. Due to her past experiences being that open and intimate with somebody would be difficult, but she was sure that she wanted to be that close to you. She made the first move, partly because you didn't want to push her into anything that she wasn't comfortable with. She would be very attentive, slow and gentle as she covered your body and you covered hers. Despite the gentleness she would be full of love and passion, just needing to be close to you, practically kissing you the whole time. She would whisper words of love and endearment in your ear or against your lips, she would be completely focused on you. She might even be a little surprised, but very pleased, to find that you would do the same in return.

Requests?