Video Games Part 3

Request: The Seeds react to different Far Cry games.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph walked in on you playing Far Cry 3, obviously he wasn't a fan of the violence, language, etc, but he had some opinions about Vaas' monologue about insanity that he shared with you. He said that he agreed with the basic 'you can't keep doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome' message in the speech. However he had some complaints about the amount of foul language that Vaas used which you made you roll your eyes. After Vaas finished talking, Joseph mumbled something about Vaas being insane before just sitting back and watching you play. 

Jacob Seed-

You were playing Far Cry Primal when Jacob took a seat beside you, he watched you play and remained silent. He ended up enjoying watching you play because the game is basically survival of the fittest. He would even start making suggestion, whether you were capable of doing do in the game or not. You explained some of how the game worked to him and then his suggestion became more useful. He would nod and praise you whenever you did something resourceful or just smart in the game.

John Seed-

You had been playing Far Cry 4 when John joined you. He actually amused by Pagan Min's character. He was amused by the character because of how nonchalant he could seem and how friendly he could act despite what was actually happening. You almost expected it when John mentioned that Pagan Min's sin is Greed because of obvious reasons, one being the fact that he killed so many people for his own gain.

Faith Seed-

You had been playing Far Cry 3 when Faith jumped down beside you on the sofa, she usually enjoyed watching you play video games. She never really liked the violence in any video game and she wasn't too fond of the foul language either but she looked past that for the interesting story lines and characters. A very interesting character in Far Cry 3 is Vaas and Faith was not a fan of him. While you thought that he was a good character, not a good person but a good character, she would disagree because she didn't see any redeemable qualities in him and didn't like the fact that he was cruel just for the sake of being cruel at times.

Requests?