You Go Missing

Joseph Seed-

Joseph had his whole flock looking for you, his siblings were told to forget about all of their duties. The only job that anyone had was to find you. He stopped holding sermons because all of his focus was on figuring out where you had gone. Since you had become a very important member of the family, his whole flock was concerned and were frantic to find you. He would not rest until you where found, he prayed twice the amount that he usually did, begging God to return you to him unharmed. Everyone could see how your disappearance was effecting him, he wasn't the same man. He wasn't as warm or as welcoming, he became tired and quiet. 

When he found you he couldn't have been happier, he embraced you and kept you to himself for the rest of the day and night. He put on a special sermon the next day, informing his flock that you were home and safe. The flock celebrated and welcomed you back, knowing to let Joseph spend a lot of alone time with you. 

Jacob Seed-

Hope County was in pieces, Jacob would stop at nothing to find you. He would turn towns upside down, burn them to the ground if he had to. The only thing on his mind was getting you back home. He had his best soldiers leading search parties and demanded that his siblings helped him look for you, he wouldn't take no for an answer. His men wanted you back as well, of course you were an important part of the family but it had also made their lives hell on earth. Jacob became stricter and crueller. 

Once he found you, everyone was relieved. He took you home and pretty much put you under house arrest for weeks, you didn't complain because you knew that he was just worried about you and happy to have you back. He took few days off just to spend time with you and care for you, but had to get back to work because his men are hopeless without him.

John Seed-  

His only concern was finding you and he would hurt anyone to figure out where you were. He made so many people confess, even if they didn't know anything about your whereabouts. His men were terrified, they wouldn't dare mess up because they feared what he would do to them. He tore through Hope County with no mercy, like I said, finding you was his only concern.

Once he found you he took you home and wouldn't leave your side. He would hold you against him for hours at a time, refusing to let you go and telling you how he never ever wants to loose you again. You reassured him over and over again that you would never leave him and that you are perfectly fine now. You loved how much he cared but hated to make him worry.

There are a few chapters going to be uploaded today, I got so many amazing requests . Thank you so much! And as always, I am accepting more requests!