Their Child Swears for the First Time

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would be surprised, he never used that kind of language around his child, he rarely used that sort of language when he was alone. He would be disappointed and would give them a long lecture about manners and using politer language. He would then have to prepare another lecture when he asked them where they had heard that sort of language and they answered 'Uncle John'.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob wouldn't really care. Even though he understood that discipline was an important part of parenting, he didn't see the issue with using bad language. As long as his child wasn't being disrespectful to him or his family, as long as they weren't just sweating for the sake of swearing, he just saw swearing as a way of expressing more intense feelings and thoughts. He just warned them to never sweat in front of Joseph and they will be fine.

John Seed-

John would unfortunately feel a little bit of pride, knowing that they had copied his behaviour and they must have seen him as some sort of role model. He instantly knew that they learnt their foul language from him, considering he would swear when he didn't realise they were in the room and could hear him. Even though he felt some pride he knew that it could become a bad habit so he would warn them not to say words like that, especially which in church, around the flock, or around Joseph.

Faith Seed-

Faith would have to listen to her child again, making sure that she had heard them correctly. Once she was certain that they had cursed, twice, she would warn them. She would calmly and kindly explain that swearing is wrong and asked them not to do it again. She would wonder where they had learnt that language, she would ask them about it because she knew that it was their uncles' fault. No doubt about it.

Requests?