You Are Blind

A/N: I don't know why Jacob's is so much longer in this one XD

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was never really effected by your blindness, it was just a part of who you were and that was that. He loved that you could tell when he was upset or when he was stressed even though you couldn't see him, it was like you could just sense it. You had just come to know Joseph so well that you knew when something wasn't quite right. It just made him fall deeper in love with you. You liked when he would read to you if you didn't have the book in braille, and in all honesty you liked to listen to his voice. It was the first thing about him that caught your attention, it was so soothing and smooth. You could listen to it all day. He could spend all day guiding you around the compound and talking, sharing stories. 

Jacob Seed-

You would probably fear that he would see your blindness as a weakness and that he would see you as weak, but he didn't. Jacob was actually impressed by how capable you were despite your blindness. You didn't think that you would be able to do the things he enjoys but one of you always found away around it. He enjoyed hiking and you enjoyed the fresh air, so he would walk beside you while you held onto his elbow so that he could guide you, and he would be very cautious about uneven ground while you were hiking, making sure to warn you and assist you over any tricky obstacles. He liked hunting so he would teach you how to shoot and would assist you in hunting, you found that you actually enjoyed it. The only time that your blindness freaked him out was when you touched him for the first time, he knew that you had no idea what he looked like. You didn't know about the scars and the rashes and the blemishes, but you could definitely feel them and that worried him. He was worried that the roughness and his calloused skin would put you off, he couldn't help but smile when you didn't react at all, you just smiled up at him.

John Seed-

John knew that many women, and some men, are attracted to him because of his physical appearance and he knows that you like him for so much more than that. He likes that you are attracted to him because of who he is and that it has nothing to do with what he looks like. Since he was somebody who had been very alone and unloved for a large part of his life, the knowledge that you could actually love him for who he is was overwhelming for him in all the bests ways. He didn't know whether he should feel a little guilty for it but he liked when you went out together and you left you cane or guide-dog at home because it meant that he could guide you around while you held onto his elbow. Just that tiny gesture made his heart flutter.

Faith Seed-

Your blindness never bothered Faith in the slightest. Alright, maybe she was a little disheartened when she realised that you couldn't admire the beauty of nature like she did. But then she realised that you can admire it in a different way. While she admire the sight and the beauty of nature, you could admire and appreciate the scents and the texture. She would find which flowers you like the scent of the best and make sure to get you a bunch or make flower crowns out of them if she could.

Requests?