You Accidentally Arouse Them

Joseph Seed-

He usually had a very high level of self control, but something about you could just make him so weak and loose control so easily. Nobody had ever had that effect on him before. You hadn't noticed the effect that you had on him as you confined to stretch and lean over the pew in the church. He moved so that he was behind his podium, leaning forward on it as casually as he could. He felt guilty for having such urges in a church, in a place of God, he also felt a little guilty because you were completely unaware of his situation. He tries to listen to what you were saying but was finding it difficult. He nearly passed out when you innocent wandered over to him, leaning over the podium to kiss his cheek. You had done nothing, you had no idea, and he was just hoping that you didn't walk around the podium or require him to walk around it.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob felt ridiculous, he was a grown ass man, not a teenager, but here he was. He was sitting across from you, very uncomfortably, watching you as you innocently cleaned his rifle. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, casually laying his jacket over his lap, and continued to watch you. You were talking to him, just a casual conversation about your day. He hadn't reacted this way to anyone since he was a teenager who couldn't control his damn hormones, he swore that only you could make him feel like this. He knew that you would tease him about it if you found out, he didn't get embarrassed easily but this would do the job. His whole body tensed when you stood up and walked over to him, he raised and eyebrow and lent forward, just hoping that you wouldn't notice. You asked him if he was alright because he was acting strangely, he assured you that he was fine so you just hummed and kissed him before leaving the room. He let out a relieved sigh before falling back into his seat.

John Seed-

John was not ashamed of what you had done to him without even realising you had done it. He always knew that he was more attracted to you than he had been to anyone else before, and he always knew that you could make him snap so easily. He wasn't ashamed or embarrassed but he wasn't going to let you know about it, at least not yet. You continued to pace back and forth, ranting about something that had angered you during your day. John always found your temper attractive. You paced and ranted until you tired yourself out, John getting increasingly uncomfortable and shifting to find the position that best hid his situation. You only discovered what he was trying to hide when you huffed and threw yourself down onto his lap, like you usually do when you want him to hold you while you calm down. You were definitely flustered by the discovery, but he seemed pretty unaffected by it, only laughing softly at your reaction.

Requests?