You Loose Their Baby/Miscarry

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would be devastated, this was his second chance at having a family and it slipped through his fingers. He was beginning to think that God didn't want him to have children, even Joseph thought that it was a cruel taunt. He saw your pregnancy as a reward for his devotion, now it just seemed like a sick prank. Despite his own sorrow, Joseph knew that he couldn't even begin to imagine what you were going through. You supported each other with comfort. He was there for you during every step of your recovery.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob never saw himself as a family man or the type of man who would be a good father, this only strengthened these thoughts. He knew that there was nothing more that could have been done but that didn't make it hurt any less. He was broken up by it but stayed strong for you. Jacob never left your side afterwards, he took care of you, he held you while you cried. He found comfort in your time together as well, it reminded him of what he still has instead of what he had lost. He constantly reassured you that it wasn't your fault, praising you for how strong you have stayed in such a difficult time.

John Seed-

John is a very emotional person, he took the loss in the worse way possibly, he took it personally. He believed that God was punishing him for his sins, he never wanted children in the past but when you got pregnant he had never been so happy. You were going to have his child! He needed you know more than ever and he knew that you needed him. You both spent a lot of time just holding each other and crying together, reassuring and comforting each other the whole time. It was an emotional and physical drain on both of you. He found it difficult to even imagine moving on, but he knew that as long as you were by his side everything would be alright.

Faith Seed-

Obviously, it wasn't her biological child but you were both very confident and secure about her being a mother to your child, this was your child, together. She mainly cried when you miscarried, she just couldn't believe it was happening. An irrational part of her still expected you to give birth to the most perfect baby. You had to be there for each other, both of your hearts were broken and you just needed to be together as you both healed. Nobody else could help either of you right now.

Requests?