You Prank Them A Lot

Joseph Seed-

Joseph loved everything about you and loved you for your passions. Your pranks sometimes amused him but they also frustrated him from time to time. He told himself that he loved you and that you were only amusing yourself, reminding himself that you were brought together for a reason and that your pranks are to keep him on his toes. To entertain him as well as yourself. The prank that you were most proud of was when you replaced 'the book of Joseph' with a replica, that you made but with the words changed, in his church. When he found out, he cancelled the sermons and tried to calm himself as he lent against his podium. "If you don't come here and put my book down where it belongs, I am going to come a collect it myself" he threatened as you approached him. Of course your pranks annoyed him sometimes but he would missed them if you stopped.

Jacob Seed-

He admires you dedication to harassing him, but that didn't make you any less irritating to him. It took everything in his power to not throw something at you when you pull yet another prank on him. He would normally just curse to himself and shout something vaguely threatening at you, but you knew that he wouldn't actually do anything to you. Just as he thought that you had given up, he sighed and sat down with the beer, only to discover that the bottle was glued to his hand when he tried to place it down. You walked into the room, laughing at your own prank, you loved annoying him. "That's it, you've had it now" Jacob growled before shooting up from his chair. You quickly ran away from him but couldn't stop laughing because he was chasing you with a bottle glued to his hand.  

John Seed-

At first they annoyed John to no end. He was close to having a breakdown when you pulled another ridiculous prank on him. He used to tell himself that it was all worth it to see you laugh, but you were laughing at his expense and he wouldn't take that anymore. The final straw was when John opened a cabinet, only to be hit in the face with a confetti. That was when he decided to fight back, starting a prank war with you. It started off small with things like changing the channel on the TV, but grew into dropping a load of whip cream onto his head. He wasn't pleased at all with that prank. "I will get you eventually" John warned you but you were confident that you would win this war.

Requests?

I will be adding Faith to the future Preferences!