Dating Staci Pratt Would Include

Dating Staci Pratt Would Include:

Before going to Hope County he was a huge flirt.

He would be playful and always joking with you.

He would often flirt or make flirty comments with a wink before you finally agreed to go on a date with him.

After you started dating you realised that he was actually really sweet and caring as well as flirty and funny.

There was never a dull moment with Staci.

Passionate kisses as well as cute surprise kisses.

If you worked with him he would drag you into secluded areas to steal kisses where your colleagues couldn't see you.

You would both have inside jokes which confused everyone around you.

After going to Hope County and enduring Jacob's torture, Staci was completely different but he was still the man you loved.

He was always shaky and paranoid, talking about being weak or being strong, it was a little frightening. He would hold you and promise to protect you, because he was strong and that's what he needs to do.

But you were always the one thing that made him relax, you made him remember who he was before Jacob and before Hope County.

You brought him back to the man that he used to be, or at least as much as you could. It would take a long time but eventually he returned to being that funny, flirty, loving man that you knew before Hope County.

Requests?