You Used to be in the Military

Request: They find out that the reader used to be in the military before leaving and moving to Hope County.

Joseph Seed-

You had told Joseph towards the beginning of your relationship and he admired you for it, you were a protector like his elder brother. You were sent to help protect his flock, but more importantly you were sent for him. He would see your military experience as something that you had to go through so that you could understand him and his family. It wouldn't actually change anything between you both but he would admire that part of you.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob already had his suspicions from the very beginning because of the way you carried yourself. Then he spotted the dog tags that you proudly wore around your neck just like he did. He liked that, he liked that you were a fighter. He liked that you could give him a run for his money. But what he liked most was that you could understand him. You both clicked instantly and bonded over stories of war and military experiences. He knew that only you could understand his PTSD and his point of view. He knew that you were strong and that you truly were a solider that could stand by his side.

John Seed-

You had told John pretty much instantly. He wouldn't admit it, but he was a little intimidated at first. He wondered if you would be anything like Jacob or if you had left the military in a better state. When he discovered that you weren't a big scary solider he eased up, he also picked up on the small habits that you picked up during your time in the military. He came to love those little habits. He liked the way your dog tags looked on you, he also liked how he could take hold of them and pull you closer by them.

Faith Seed-

Faith had always felt safer by your side than anywhere else, so when you told her that you were in the military she only felt safer when she was with you. She liked it when you walked by her side no matter what she was doing, like her own personal bodyguard. It also gave her an excuse to be close to you. You were there to protect her and you were both more than happy with that.

Requests?