They Accidentally Hit You

Request: They get angry and accidentally hit you, they feel really guilty and it ends with fluff.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph spun around, unaware of how close you were standing to him, and that's when he accidentally hit you. He will never forget the look of shock, hurt, and even a little fear on your face. His wrath disappeared instantly and he apologised straight away. You didn't know how to react, you were just frozen, Joseph never got that angry and wouldn't even think being violent. You knew it was a mistake but he still hit you, and that's still unacceptable. He placed his hands gently on your shoulders and apologised over and over again, tears brimming in his eyes. He kissed your forehead, then all over your face, apologising between each kiss. You eventually forgave him and he promised that it would never happen again. You ended up cuddling on the sofa, your head in his lap as he stroked your hair. You knew that it was truly an accident when you heard him asking God for forgiveness, he sounded as if he had been crying.

Jacob Seed-

He accidentally hit you during one of his PTSD episodes. He had just woken up, disorientated, you just walked up behind him and startled him slightly. He reacted by spinning around and hitting you. It took him to moment to realise what he had done and he instantly snapped out of his confused state. He cursed himself and didn't know whether to comfort you or leave you alone. He just began mumbling to himself and pacing back and forth, he promised to protect you and now he was the one who hurt you. You had seen Jacob during his episodes before and completely understood that he couldn't control himself, that he could become violent and paranoid, but he never actually hurt you. You approached him and tried to get him to stand still while you told him that everything was alright, that you had forgiven him and you know that he can't control it. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into him, mumbling apologies into the crook of his neck.

John Seed-

John's rage could get the best of him, but he has never, ever, hurt you. It was after a hard day and you both had gotten into an argument, he hit you and it was purely accidental. He didn't realise how close you were standing to him when he spun around. He instantly regretted it and moved towards you to apologise, he would never forget the way you stepped away from him. He apologised over and over again, and you knew that he meant it, he was already crying. He knew that he wasn't a good man, he knew that he hurt a lot of people but he never thought that he could hurt you. It scared the hell out of him. He hated himself for what he did to you. He begged you to forgive him and not to leave him, it would destroy him. Eventually you forgave him, letting him pull you in to a desperate and loving embrace. He cried into you neck, whispering apologies and words of love.

Requests?