They Teach You to Hunt and You Get a Kill on the First Shot

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was happy to teach you to hunt if that was what you wanted, he taught you how to use guns, getting advice off of Jacob but wanting to actually teach you himself. He admired the focus and concentration on you face as you aimed down your scope, he kept telling you not to be disheartened if you didn't make the shot because it was your first time. He soon shut up when you made the shot, surprising both of you. "You could give Jacob a run for his money" Joseph complimented with a proud smile. You jumped to your feet and hugged him, he wrapped his arms around you and rested his chin on top of your head, smiling at your excitement.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob was happy to teach you to hunt, it was his idea and he had been wanting to teach you for some time. It would've been something that you could do together. He was more than impressed, he expected you to do well but not that well. You managed to get a fatal shot on the buck on the first try. You grinned up at him proudly and he just nodded in approval, a look of pride and satisfaction on his face. "Good shot, pup" Jacob smiled and patted the back of your shoulder, you just rolled your eyes before leaning into his side, letting him wrap his arm around you.

John Seed-

You had asked John to teach you how to shoot a gun, he was more than happy to help. He started by having you shoot targets with a handgun, then moving on to larger guns. Once he was satisfied, he suggested that you going hunting and practise on a real target. He was trying to walk you through it step by step but you were always a step ahead of him. When you got the shot on the first try you just sat back with a smile, pretty proud of yourself. Of course he was proud of you but he was speechless, which is next to impossible to do with John. "Well, my work here is done" John smiled, proud of himself as he dusted of his hands.

Faith Seed-

Faith was happy to teach you how to hunt, whether it was because you wanted it and she would do whatever you wanted or because she wanted even more time to bond with you. She taught you how to shoot and then took you hunting, she told you that it was unlikely that you when get the shot on your first try but she had faith in you. You got the kill on the first shot and turned to her, both of you smiling like idiots. "I knew you would do perfectly!" Faith exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around you, just as excited as you were.

Requests?