Movie Night Part 2

These Movies were requested.

Warning! Possible spoilers.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was the worst person to watch films with, no, he was the worst person to watch science fiction films with. He always had something to say about the plausibility of the film, you had managed to ignore him now. You had asked him to watch 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' with you, you had been wanting to watch it and you didn't care what annoying comments he had to make. He definitely made a few comments about 'dinosaurs in the modern day and how ridiculously unrealistic it was' and about how the scientists were 'playing God'. Once he stopped complaining Joseph started to enjoy the film. He would often enjoy the movies you picked out, after he got his complaints out of the way.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob isn't really the type to watch movies but he found it more enjoyable with you. You had made him watch 'Paul', a friend had requested it to you and you didn't know what to expect. Science fiction films about weird grey aliens wasn't something that Jacob would be into. He wasn't really a fan of the film and the jokes weren't really his sense of humour but you caught the corners of his lips tugging into a small smile when a particular joke amused him. It was moments like these that made your heart flutter.

John Seed-

You and John often watched movies together, he was a little more up to date with things like that than his brothers or sister. You had both settled down for the evening to watch 'Peter Jackson's King Kong (2005)' which, surprisingly, neither of you had seen before. John was a fan of all types of movies and actually liked King Kong, he had already seen the 1976 and the 1986 version and he liked the newer version as well. John could become a bit of a critic when it came to movies, acting like he knew what he was talking about, luckily you found it endearing.

Faith Seed-

Faith was always open to new experiences and wanted to be apart of things that you enjoyed. So when you said that you wanted to watch 'Godzilla' she had no complaints or objects. You both made yourselves comfortable in front of the TV and started the movie. Godzilla wasn't really for Faith, a huge monster destroying a city...yeah that wasn't Faith's style. So she wasn't really interested in the film but she paid a lot of attention to every moment because you were enjoying it and she was happy to be a part of that.

Requests?