You Are Their Sibling and Betray Them

Request: You the youngest Seed sibling and you know what you are doing is wrong, so when the Deputy arrives you decide to betray your family.

WARNINGS: Angst

This is an old request (which I forgot about. Sorry!) So here you go!

Joseph Seed-

Of course Joseph wouldn't be angry, he would be disappointed. He would feel betrayed and heart broken. Family meant everything to Joseph and you had left them to join the resistance, he couldn't think of anything worse. He would try to get you to stay with them and fight by there side but soon realising that you had made up your mind, nothing he said would change your decision. He would beg you one last time before allowing you to walk away. He would still have faith in you, almost expecting you to walk back through those church doors like any other day. But you never did. He already knew that you didn't share his faith like he wished you would but it broke his heart to watch one of his siblings fighting alongside the resistance, the ones who are so persistent on destroying everything that he has built. The only positive thing that he could see in this tragic situation was that you might try to find a more civil way to end the war between the Project and the Resistance.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob wanted to be angry at you for leaving but couldn't find it within himself to be mad at you. Other than you, he believed in God and what Joseph preached the least so he could understand why you would leave. You had to do what you thought was right. But it still hurt, obviously he wouldn't let anyone know that your betrayal was hurting him so much. Jacob was actually the most supportive of your siblings, he swore to protect and he wanted what was best for you, so if that meant you leaving them he would support you. He didn't want to be the reason you stayed, the reason you were miserable, the reason you felt guilty, he had sworn to be a protector and not the person you felt like you had to obey. He would hesitantly cut all ties with you, he understood that you had to leave and knew that he had to let you make your own decisions. That meant loosing communication with you, you were the enemy now even though he would never hurt you. He knew that if you both came face to face in combat he wouldn't be able to pull the trigger. You would have too.

John Seed-

You and John being the youngest Seed siblings meant that you were closer than you were with your other brothers, you were closer in age and shared many memories of your father together. Finding his brothers again was one of the most exciting things that has ever happened to John and then knowing that you were there as well, his whole family was back together, had helped him get his life back on track. When you told him that you were leaving he let his emotions take over. He was devastated and had never felt more betrayed in his life, that sadness turned into anger. At first he shouted at you, trying to guilt trip you into staying with the Project. You knew that he was trying to get you to argue back with him to make it easier when you left. Eventually John tired himself out and that anger just turned into sadness. He begged you to stay but when he realise that nothing was going to convince you to stay, he just hugged you and cried before begrudgingly allowing you to walk out of the door. It destroyed a part of him to watch you working with the resistance but in the end there was nothing that he could do about it. 

Faith Seed-

Even though you weren't Faith's biological sibling, you were both as close as two siblings could be. You had been the one who made Faith's transition into the Project so easy and comforting, you had been the gentle guiding hand that made Faith feel welcome and like she belonged. Then you told her that you were leaving the Project to join the resistance, she thought that she would be lost without you but you assured her that everything would be fine. Of course she wouldn't leave the Project with you, she was too devoted, you knew this and never expected her to leave with you. That would be unfair to request them from her. What she hated the most about you leaving the project was that she had to work against you, it hurt to know that you didn't agree with what they were doing, it hurt her even more to know that you wanted to put an end to the Project. She wouldn't exactly feel betrayed but she would feel pretty abandoned. 

Requests?