Video Games Part 4

WARNING: May contain spoilers!

These games were requested.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph watched you playing Until Dawn and he actually found himself pretty interested while watching. At first he wasn't too interested in the supernatural theme but he got more interested when the plot twists started appearing. He liked how you could play from different points of view. He mainly enjoyed watching you play because he liked watching you try your best to save everyone's lives, even if you didn't even like the character. And he couldn't help but feel a little proud of you when you saved everyone and got the 'good' ending. But, of course he had his usual complaints about the sins in the game, but what are you going to do about it?

Jacob Seed-

Jacob had caught you playing The Long Dark and sat down beside you. He wasn't exactly a fan of video games but could appreciate a good survival or strategy game. He just enjoyed seeing how your mind worked and what strategies you could come up with while playing survival games. Of course he wouldn't sit next to you silently, instead he would mumble out small orders which made you glare at him and make him go quiet again. Of course it didn't last long, but he would start to make suggestions instead of commands, which you appreciated. And you both worked really well as a team, but that was nothing new.

John Seed-

John decided to join you on the sofa while you were playing Red Dead Redemption. He admitted that the game had a certain charm to it, and he just enjoyed watching you ride through the scenery on a horse or just calming hunting within the game. You both found something calming in it. However, being John, he had to make a comment here and there. He just wouldn't be John if he didn't. You didn't mind it though, it kept you entertained and it kept you on your toes. He tried to be helpful, telling you that the enemy is behind you or something like that. Which usually got you killed instead of actually helping you.

Faith Seed-

Faith was sitting and watching you while you played God of War 2018. She had to admit that she was more than interested and fascinated by the mythology, the creature and the scenery. She found herself admiring the beauty of the game and you had to agree with her on that. However, like other games you have played, she didn't like the violence of the game. You could even see her frown every now and again while you were in combat but she never really said anything about it, after all, it was just a game and she understood that you aren't capable of doing something like that in real life. So she tried to forget about the violence and focus on the beauty and the uniqueness of the game, just enjoying her time with you.

Requests?