Their Child Has Their First Heartbreak

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would be a comforting father, promising his child that they would find somebody else who is ten times better. He would assure them that they will find somebody who won't break their heart. He would comfort them with reassuring words and loving hugs, he hated seeing his child so upset. His child came before everything, even his flock, so if his child needs him he will drop everything else.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob wouldn't really know what to do or how to act. He knew that heartbreak was a pretty normal thing to experience while growing up. He wanted to comfort his child but didn't really know how. Jacob is silent when he comforts people, not knowing what to say, so he just holds his child when they cry over their broken heart. He would be secretly hoping that somebody better at this would come along. It pained him to see his child hurting and he would do anything to make them feel better.

John Seed-

John would be furious that somebody broke his child's heart, how could they do that? But he would control his emotions when he saw that his child needed comforting. He would be very supportive and comforting towards his child. Once they had calmed down he would probably make them laugh as he whispered threats towards the person who broke their heart. He would then buy his child something to cheer them up, John's child meant everything to him.

Faith Seed-

Faith was naturally a very comforting person, she was also very good at telling when something is wrong with somebody. She would hold her child as they cried and just described what happened, getting it off of their chest. She would listen and sooth them by stroking their hair and reassuring them with kind words. She would clear her schedule and make sure that she was there for her child. She didn't want to leave them until she was sure that they were alright.

Requests?