PDA

PDA- Public Display of Affection

Joseph Seed-

Joseph is a fan of moderate PDA. He likes to hold your hand in public and have you close to him. He will occasionally kiss the back of your hand or your temple. He has reasons for his limits. He doesn't want to disrespect you or make you feel uncomfortable. Plus, he had a reputation, he can't have his flock watching you make out in church. He also doesn't want other people thinking about you in any inappropriate ways. It's almost like his own little way of protecting you.

Joseph likes that you both save your displays of affection until you are in private, to him it makes it more special because it is just between the two of you.

Jacob Seed-

No. Jacob doesn't like PDA. Mainly because of his image and his reputation. In private you can show him your affection in anyway you want, but in public you have your limits. No kissing. No hugging. No nicknames. No hand holding. However there are some times when he finds it acceptable. Such as when one of you gets jealous and feel the need to prove a point. When you see him getting angry or frustrated, about to explode at somebody, you will subtly graze your fingers against his which almost always calms him down. A hand on the shoulder is a protective and affectionate gesture between you both when you are in public.

Even though Jacob doesn't like PDA, he does like having you close. Even though you don't actually touch much in public, you are always by his side.

John Seed-

Always. Anywhere. Anytime. John is always touching you and is always beside you. Whether he is holding your hand, has a hand placed on your back, or has an arm wrapped around your waist. He won't let you go. To him you are perfect and he loves to show you off to everyone and make them jealous. There is probably no situation that would stop him from kissing you if that is what he wants to do, and you are consenting of course.

John also loves it when you randomly kiss him on the cheek or hug his arm in front of people. He likes people to know what they can't have.

Faith Seed-

Faith loves PDA and she is so sweet with it. She loves to hold your hand or for one of you to have an arm wrapped around the other's waist, she is pretty much always holding your hand when you are in public. She loves your hugs and being in public won't stop her from having one. She will always kiss you on the cheek or give you a quick kiss on the lips to show you affection. When people see you they instantly think that you are the sweetest couple they have ever seen.

Faith doesn't see PDA as a possessive thing, she just loves to love you and other people being around won't stop her from doing that.

Requests?