You are on Your Period

Request: You are on your period and you stain the bed sheets

Joseph Seed-

When you are on your period Joseph is very supportive and sympathetic. He knew that he couldn't understand what you were going through but he wanted to be there for you. He is amazing. He always knows when you need your space or when you need comfort, he's great to be around when you are on your period.

When you stained the bed sheets for the first time you would be nervous and embarrassed, but he would be quick to reassure you. He had a wife before so he has probably experienced this before. He could see the panic on your face and would kiss your forehead, promising you that everything was alright. He would run you a warm bath and let you relax while he washed your clothes and the sheets. Afterwards he would lay in bed with you, stroking your hair and kissing the top of your head. 

Jacob Seed-

Jacob isn't exactly the most comforting or sensitive person when you are on your period, he actually finds your anger and mood swings amusing. Whenever you shout at him for no reason, he just laughs. He might not be very comforting but you can take all your anger out on him without upsetting him. And his warm hands feels great against your stomach when you are having cramps.

When you stained the sheets for the first time you panicked, you were embarrassed and didn't want Jacob to make fun of you for it. Normally he would juts laugh at something like that, blood never bothered him, but he saw the panic on your face so he just reassured you that everything was fine and that he would take care of it. He didn't wash the sheets or your clothes straight away but he did change them and replace them with new ones. Then he lay back in bed with you, you laying on his chest while be rubbed the bottom of your back.

John Seed-

John is pretty much useless when you are on your period. He has never been in a real long term relationship so it's unlikely that he has experienced the reality of a woman on their period. He is good at the cuddling side of it but as soon as you get angry he doesn't know what to do, you actually even scare him a little. He doesn't understand why you are snapping at him so he just looks at you like a lost puppy, wondering whether you want a hug or for him to be miles away.

When you stained the sheets for the first time you had a strong feeling that John would react badly, and in a way he did. This has never happened to him before so when he saw blood on the sheets, he thought you were hurt or something. He panicked so you had to explained what actually happened, your face turning bright red. He calmed down but didn't know how to react. You were worried that he would freak out about you ruining his expensive sheets but he surprised you by being rather calm. After all he can buy new sheets, he can't replace you.

Faith Seed- 

Obviously Faith is the only sibling who could actually understand what you were going through exactly. She is the sweet and most sensitive person when you are on your period, she knows all of your boundaries and respects them just as you respect hers. She knows exactly how to comfort you and you know how to comfort her when it is her time of the month too. She was the perfect person to have around when you are on your period because she just seems to understand how you are feeling.

When you stained your shared sheets for the first time you were embarrassed. Logically you knew that Faith would understand but part of you worried that this had never happened to her and that she would be grossed out by it. She instantly calmed you and kissed you so softly as she told you to clean yourself up, so you did while she changed the sheets. When you returned, she wrapped her arms around you and kissed your cheek as you thanked her. 

Requests?