They Hearing You Listening to a Song

Request: they overhear the reader listening to "party with the devil" by Attila.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph loved everything about you, you were his Angel, until it came to your taste in music. Your taste in heavy metal was something that made Joseph slightly uncomfortable. It wasn't because of the volume or even the aggressiveness of some of the lyrics, he even found himself enjoying some of the softer songs you played, what upset him was when you would listen to songs that mentioned 'hell' or 'the devil' in an almost positive or lighthearted manner. When he walked onto your bedroom, where you had been listening music, and heard the lyrics "666, party with the devil, bitch" he nearly had a heart attack. The worst part was that you were singing along. He tries to keep his cool as he lectured you not to take such matters so lightly, telling you that the song was sinful and inappropriate. You made the very strong argument that most songs, that's weren't Eden Gate classics, where sinful and inappropriate. After a long discussion he said that you could continue to listen to the music as long as he never has to hear it again, from then on you had to be careful about playing your music. You didn't complain and say that it was like living with your parents, but you love love each other so you both make compromises.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob found your taste in music endearing, just another thing that made him interested in you. Even though it's not really his style, his favourite song is Only You for God's sake, he can see why you enjoy it and found himself enjoying some of it too. When he walked past your room to hear you singing along to the line "666, party with the devil, bitch" he paused and walked into the room. He actually found it amusing, being the most skeptical of his brothers when it came to God and Joseph's preaching, he wasn't offended but he knew that Joseph would have been. "I didn't think you were the partying type" Jacob teased to get your attention. You just laughed and shook your head. "How seriously, turn it down I can hear it from downstairs" Jacob told you before leaving the room. You shouted something about being 'a grumpy old man' at him, listening to him laugh as he walked down he stairs.

John Seed-

Sure, John wasn't a fan of heavy metal but he did like your softer music. He wasn't turned off by your music, it was just another part of you that he loved and could easily accept. He would sit and listen to it with you, listening to the lyrics thinking that he might learn more about you by listening to the music that you like. Most of the lyrics were interesting to him, some were sad, others angry, some happy, and some were even amusing. But when you were listening to Attila and the line "666, party with the devil, bitch" he was a little surprised but it wasn't the strangest thing that he had heard while listening to your music. "This music was made for sinners" John smirked, shaking his head disapprovingly and he told you that you were a sinner over and over again. You laughed and playfully punched him in the arm, telling him that it is just a song and that he shouldn't over react. He just hummed before switching the music to something more appropriate and 'less sinful' before wrapping his arm around your shoulders and sitting with you to listen to the music.

Requests?