You Have Asperger's Syndrome

Request: They meet somebody who had Asperger's Syndrome.

WARNING: I do not know much about the topic but I did some research and got some advice :) 

Joseph Seed-

You find it socialisation difficult, so going to a church full of people can feel like a considerable effort. You liked to just stay to yourself and avoid talking to too many people for too long. Joseph had started to notice you and how you would act around people, especially large groups, he didn't know why you acted like this but something inside of him wanted to help you. So when he noticed you getting overwhelmed in the corner of his eye, he would sweep in and make up an excuse to talk to you alone. At first he would just guide you out of the church and leave you to your business but then he started to talk to you instead, you found it easier talking to one person in a calmer setting. 

Once you got to know each other better and you became comfortable with him, you told Joseph that you had Asperger's Syndrome. He just nodded while you explained exactly what that meant and how that effected you personally. Joseph would never think any differently of you because of it. Even before he knew about your Asperger's Syndrome he was very aware of you being with him, especially when he was with his flock, and he would always be keeping an eye on you in case you wanted to leave or just get away for a while.

Jacob Seed-

You have a tendency to hide none of your thoughts and can say offensive things without even realising it. People who know about your Asperger's Syndrome tend to just ignore those comments but it can push people away accidentally. You were a strong soldier so you caught his eye. He noticed that you would often stand on your own so one day he just stood beside you, for no real reason. Obviously he presence made you a little nervous, alright, very nervous, so you tried to bite your tongue and just last until he left. You, unknowingly, began to make passing comments about some of the other soldiers. At first Jacob thought that you were talking to him but soon realised that you didn't even seem to notice you were talking, at least you didn't realise it until he chuckled deeply and walked away, making you blush. 

After that, he would often just stand beside you to hear your occasional comments. He didn't really think much of it until he began to actually speak to him and you would let offensive comments slip whether it was about him or his soldier, much to your surprise he didn't mind. He actually liked the honesty, plus he wouldn't deny that it was a little amusing since he often thought similar things. When you both became friends of some kind you explained that you had Asperger's Syndrome, he thought it was interesting but didn't change his opinion of you. He would probably already know a little about it but would definitely do some research.

John Seed-

You have a tendency to go a little absent-minded and start staring off into space, usually needing someone to bring you back into reality. John had noticed you and he had noticed the way you would drift off fro no reason, he thought it was kind of cute. You were actually in your own little world when he tried to talk to you for the first time, meaning that you didn't even see him approach you or hear him greet you. He frowned a little before tapping your shoulder gently, a little concerned about your lack of response. You apologised and just spoke to him normally afterwards. As you both got closer and spent more time together, he would notice you drifting off more and more, giving you a small nudge to bring you back.

You explained to him that you had Asperger's Syndrome which is why you tend to drift off like you do. He would just nodded, letting you explain exactly what that meant and how it effected you personally. Even before he knew about your Asperger's Syndrome, John would hold your hand (if you were comfortable with it, of course) so that he could just squeeze your hand to bring you back to reality if you drifted off again, giving you a smile or a wink before continuing with what you were both doing.

Faith Seed- 

Socialising can tire you out and you have a tendency to stare off into space. Faith had noticed you pretty quickly and had noticed that you weren't very comfortable with socialising with large groups, or that you would only spend a small amount of time with them before wandering off on your own. She had also noticed the way you could disappear into a world of your own, completely oblivious to everything happening around you. She approached you and smiled sweetly, staring a conversation but trying to keep it short for your sake, or watch out for signs of you getting tired. She didn't know why this happened to you but was happy to work around it. Slowly your conversations together got longer and longer, to the point were you didn't want her to leave.

You found it easy to trust Faith and you were comfortable with her so you had told her that you had Asperger's Syndrome. She probably wouldn't know much about the subject but would be happy to learn more about it. You would teach her about how it effected you and how it could effect other people, she was very supportive. She never changed the way she acted around you, which you appreciated.

Requests?