You Get Bullied and They Defend You

Y/N = Your Name

Joseph Seed-

The idea of anyone disrespecting you in anyway made Joseph sick, he couldn't believe that anyone could find a fault with you and it disgusted him that the bullies would treat you like this. When he saw you being picked on, behind his own church of all places. He walked straight up to you, taking your hand in his and standing by your side. "I never want to see you near my church or near Y/N again" he warned them sternly before pulling you away from them, walking you somewhere safe and secluded. He would assure you that he would do everything in his power to prevent anyone treating you like that again, he wouldn't allow it.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob was furious, how dare anyone treat you so cruelly, how could they treat you like that? He saw you, surrounded by the bullies with you head hung low. He hurried over to you and pulled you into his side, staring down at the bullies. The bullies were instantly intimidated by him, like they should be, and slowly backed off. "If I ever see any of you ever again, I will not hesitate to hunt you down" he threatened calmly even though there was no need, they were already scared. He dragged you away from them, promising you that they wouldn't bother you ever again, that nobody would ever bother or harm you. He wouldn't let them, he was going to protect you no matter what.

John Seed-

It's no secret that John could loose his temper easily, but the one thing that made him loose all control was your safety. When he saw the bullies surrounding you, he walked straight over to you, wrapping an arm around you waist and standing tall beside you, glaring at your bullies. "Don't you dare come near Y/N again!" he growled, the least controlled of his brothers. You had to pull him away, fearing what he might do to them. He kept telling you how you deserve to be treated better, promising that nobody will even come near you as long as he is around. He wouldn't, he couldn't, allow anyone to harm you or speak to you in anyway that wasn't completely harmless and respectful.

Faith Seed-

Faith wasn't an angry person, at least she never showed it. You had never seen Faith loose her temper or get very angry. However, when she saw the bullies berating you and just being plain mean, she rushed over and stood beside you. "Leave Y/N alone, they have done nothing to you" she defended you, taking your hand in hers. The bullies weren't threatened at first, she wasn't really a threatening person, but when they look at the seriousness and anger on her face the bullies were actually a little intimidated. Faith pulled you away and took you somewhere where you could both be alone, she wrapped her arms around you and embraced you. Promising to stay by your side and to never let anyone harm you.

Requests?