They Flee Hope County and You Host Them

Request: They were defeated by the resistance and decided to flee from Hope County, succeeding. They don't know where to go and have no where to live, but they reach a small town where the reader lives. The reader offers to host them and discovers who they are and who they were.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was so thankful for your kindness and hospitality, he had told his siblings to be on best behaviour. He instantly took a liking to you because of your generosity, and you liked him too. He was always polite and kind, he always helped you around the house and stopped his siblings from saying weird things around you. You thought that he was really easy to talk to and open up to but he never really told you anything about his life. Joseph had told you about his childhood but nothing about his adult life, you were curious but didn't want to push him. You knew about his abusive childhood and that he was a very religious person but that was it.

You and Joseph soon became close and spent a lot of time together, you spent more time with him than his other siblings, and he thought that it would be a good time to tell you the truth. You deserved to know. He started by telling you about the voice, then his wife and child, then how he reunited with his brothers and met Faith. He then told you about Eden's Gate and Hope County, he finally told you why he had nowhere to go. You didn't know how to react, you just found out that you had been living with members of a cult for a month or so, and that you have managed to catch feelings for 'The Father', the cult leader.

Joseph explained that the cult no longer existed and that it was over, obviously God willed it to be destroyed, but he would still believe in the voice and in what he preached. You knew that he would never stop believing and you didn't actually want him to stop believing, you knew that Joseph and his family were good people so you just wanted to know that their business with the cult was over. Joseph apologised for hiding this information from you and promised that they were trying to make a new life for themselves. You believed him and told him that they could stay with you as long as they needed, as long as they put the cult behind them.

Joseph appreciated your forgiveness and acceptance, he knew that he loved you for a reason. He never really got a real job but he found random jobs that paid a decent amount, he wanted to help you with the money but he mainly helped around the house. He would clean the house so that you didn't have to, it was a great house guest.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob thought that after they left Hope County, he would end up homeless and on the streets again. But you came to the rescue, you offered him and his family a place to stay. He was thankful and you knew that he was thankful but he wasn't very good at expressing those feelings so he never really said anything. You actually liked Jacob instantly, he was rather strange and some of the things that he said seemed kind of threatening, and he could seem pretty cold and cruel, but he was actually really polite to you. He respected your boundaries and he respected that this was your house. His siblings were actually a little surprised by the way he behaved.

You began to really like Jacob and he became fond of you as well, you both got a long really well. You both spent a lot of time together and Jacob began to feel guilty for hiding his past from you, you always seemed to admire him and look at him with awe filled eyes and he knew that you would be disgusted by him if you knew the truth. So he told you. He opened up about his childhood, you already knew that he was in the army but he actually told you details about it, even about Miller, he told you about his time at the veteran hospital and on the streets, then he told you about Eden's Gate. You were more than shocked, he had told you about everything he did during his time in the cult. He thought for sure that you would hate him,

You had fallen for him and now you were discovering this about him...you knew Jacob, you had helped him through so many of his PTSD episodes, you had both bonded over so many things. You knew Jacob, you knew that deep down he was kind, he could be caring in his own way. You knew that he wasn't evil. You asked him if it was all in the past, you asked him if the cult was over and he assured you that it was over. He explained that he was done with the cult, and you believed him. You knew that he wasn't as religious as Joseph.

Jacob tried to find a job but you asked him not too, you told him that it was time for him to relax, it was his time to just stop worrying about things. You told him that he didn't need to get a job, you and his siblings made enough to support all five of you. Jacob finally agreed to not get a job but he decided to start hunting instead. He would hunt and sell his kills to anyone who would buy it, it brought home a small amount of money. It wasn't a lot but it made him feel like he was helping and he actually enjoyed it, he would even take you hunting with him every now and again.

John Seed-

John was thankful that you allowed him and his family to live with you until they got back on their feet. He didn't wait before he began to flirt with you, feeling impressed and amused when he discovered that you would flirt back. He would try to help around the house but he usually just got in the way, you appreciated his effort though because you could tell that he wasn't the type of guy who did household chores. He told you very little about himself, he told you about his childhood before he was adopted and a tiny bit about his time as a lawyer.

You and John became closer than he ever thought you would, you both became best friends which quickly evolved into something more. He wanted to act on his feelings, he wanted to try a real relationship with you but he knew that he had to tell you the truth first. It was only fair. So he told you everything. He started with his childhood and the Duncans, then he told you about his time as a lawyer, finally he told you about Eden's Gate and the things that he did in the cult. It was definitely a lot to process, you knew that John was a little strange and he definitely said things every now and again that made you think that he was a psychopath but this was a whole new level.

After he took the time to explain what had happened to the cult and that the cult was over, they had left it in the past, you began to warm back up to him. You reminded yourself that this was still John Seed, this was still the John who you could spend the whole day with without there being a boring moment, this was still the John who made you laugh more than anyone else, he was still the John that you had fallen for. It took you some time to fully accept what he was telling you but you eventually forgave him, as long as he didn't return to his ways you still felt the same way about him.

John returned to being a lawyer, bringing home a good amount of money. His assistance really helped you pay the bills and paying for more food since you were living with four other people now. He had his own desk in your office where he could work at home, so you would often work together even if it was in silence.

Faith Seed-

Faith was so thankful for your kindness when you offered them a place to stay, she knew that they would've been lost without your kindness. She tried to repay the favour every day, she would help cook and clean, she would shop for you, she would go out and come back with freshly picked flowers for you or to decorate your shared home. She never told you anything about her life, she only told you that she found her brothers during a hard time in her life and they helped her get her life back.

You and Faith became very close, she loved everything about you, you were a hard worker and extremely generous. You loved her because she was so kind and caring, she was always so considerate towards you. She felt guilty because you were so kind and accepting of her but you didn't know anything about her, so she decided to tell you the truth about who she is. She started by telling you about her childhood and early teenage years, then she told you about how she met her brothers, then she told you all about Eden's Gate and the cult.

Faith softly and calmly explained everything to you, about how the cult doesn't exist anymore. She promised you that it was all in the past and you believed her. She was so genuine and looked so scared at the though of you turning your back on her. She had always been so sweet and so caring that you could just never hate her. You forgave her and her brothers, and she had never felt so happy.

Faith even went and got a job, she didn't have any experience in working but she got a job at the local florist. She loved working there and would bring you home different bouquets everyday. She was a great person to have around the house, she always seemed to brighten up your day and whatever room she was in. She just brought so much lighthearted joy into your life.

Requests?