You Jump Into the Water From a Cliff/Tree

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would be trying to talk you out of it as you stood on the edge of the cliff, he would remind you of how dangerous this was but you would keep telling him that you will be fine. He would look around to make sure that nobody was around when you started stripping down to your underwear. He would continue to try to discourage you but eventually you had enough of listening to him and jumped off of the cliff, into the body of water below. Joseph was sure that he was going to have a heart attack, he rushed over to the edge just in time to see you hit the water. He would be so relieved to see you resurface but would want to lecture you on the dangerous for the millionth time that day. He would only shake his head when you laughed and shout up to him to join you. You knew that he only wanted you to be safe because he loves you.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob usually loved the fact that you weren't scare to do things like this, but he was certain that one day it would kill you. He would watch you with a stern expression and his arms crossed over his chests as you climbed the large tree they hung over the water. "Pup, you are going to get yourself killed one day" he would scold you but you could see the small smirk on his lips, he wasn't a dramatic person so he was sure that you would be alright. You just rolled your eyes before leaping into the water. Jacob stood by the edge of the water and watch you swim back up to the surface and smile at him, it would take some convincing but you could get him to join you in the water. He wouldn't jump from a tree but he would join you if you begged him enough.

John Seed-

You meant everything to John, so he would worry about you quite a lot. So when you do dangerous things like jumping from a cliff into the water below, he would worry more than ever. He couldn't help but wonder what he would do with himself if something bad happened to you, you would reassure him that you would be fine but that probably wouldn't be enough to stop him from worrying. He would shout up at you, telling you to come down and not jump and you would pretend to mishear him. Then you would just leap into the water, making John freak out of course. When you returned to the surface of the water you just smiled innocently at John while he was torn between getting into the water ad hugging you or screaming at you for being so irresponsible.

Faith Seed-

Faith was torn between worrying about you and trusting your judgement. You had climbed a tree that hung over the river. You and Faith had probably swam in the river before, and when you noticed the tree hanging over the water, you knew that you wanted to jump from it. You had reassured her that you would be perfectly fine and she trusted you, but she still loved you and would still worry about you. She would close her eyes or turn away as you jumped into the water, only turning back to you when you called her name after resurfacing. She would let out a sigh of relief as you called her into the water, and of course she joined you in a safer manner. When she swam over to you, she would hug you and kiss you gently, happy that you were unharmed.

Requests?