The Deputy is Pregnant Part 2

Joseph Seed-

Towards the end of your pregnancy Joseph became even more caring and supportive, he stopped being 'the Father' around you and was just being himself. He was just being kind and friendly with you, he supported you every step of the way. He spent more and more time with you, even holding fewer sermons.

When you went into labour he dropped everything, he cancelled sermons and informed his flock that he would be busy until further notice. You and the baby had become his number one priority. He was amazingly supportive and soothing.

When the baby was born, he wasn't sure whether you would let him near the child so he only peered into the room to check on you. "You wanna hold them?" You asked, catching him by surprise. He smiled and happily accepted the offer, Joseph walked over and gently picked the baby up and held them in his arms. He smiled down at the baby and smiled, he could help but feel a connection with the child. Joseph looked at you and smiled, you smiled back and admired him and you child. You had both grown rather close to each other during the pregnancy, he was always there when you needed him or when you began to feel lonely.

Jacob Seed-

Towards the end of your pregnancy Jacob was becoming more involved. Instead of sending his men to attend to your needs and keep you company he would come and sit with you instead, he thought that he was more competent then his men so he would be able to take care of you better. He told him self that he was just being practical but he had actually started to warm up to you and care about you and your child.

When you went into labour Jacob was surprisingly prepared and you didn't have to worry about a thing. He was so calm and collected that it made you calm down, he was very bossy and strict when it came to his men or the doctor who was with you. He was in control of the the situation he whole time and even praised you every now and again.

When the baby was born he just stood in the corner of the room and watched you, you were laying on the bed holding you baby. You looked up at Jacob and smiled softly. "Do you want to hold them?" You asked and caught him off guard, why on earth would you let him anywhere near your newborn baby? He just walked over silently and took the baby into his arms, they were so tiny in his hands. That cute, innocent, pure look on the baby's face woke something up in Jacob, he just had to protect them, he had to protect you. You would both be lying if you said that you hadn't grown fond of each other in the last few months.

John Seed-

Towards the end of your pregnancy John was increasingly protective and paranoid. He just wanted to make sure that everything went perfectly. You were surprised by how worried and concerned he seemed to get, he would constantly be asking you if you are alright. It got a little annoying but you really appreciated his genuine concern.

When you went into labour he was worried and panicked, even though he had been preparing himself, it was as if all of the preparation had escaped him. He didn't know what to do but he was beside you the whole time, which was also pleasantly surprising. John was actually amazed by the amount of pain that you could endure and still be alright afterwards.

When the baby was born he seemed as worn out as you did. He was sitting at the end of your bed, admiring the sight of you with your baby. During your time together John had began to care rather deeply about you, and you started to care for him too. "You wanna hold them?" You asked, looked over at John. He nodded, shocked that you would even offer. He moved and sat beside you on the bed, holding the baby in his arms. John smiled at you, noticing that the baby had your eyes, before smiling back at the baby.

Requests?